Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 1916513 times)

Gmac

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #23070 on: August 11, 2022, 06:12:03 PM »
Stick to the facts

She’s targeting him because he’s a Republican and she’s not investigating any other real estate developers

Wait until the shoe is on the other foot and you’ll be singing a different tune
Trump was impeached for suggesting zelensky take a look at what Hunter and joe Biden were doing in Ukraine but it’s fine for the FBI to raid the house of a political opponent of the president ?  isn’t joe supposed to have the final say and commander in chief , so who does the buck stop with , joe ? Garland ?l or the fake kidnap fbi guy from Michigan hoax . Who ordered the raid

"Suggestion"? ;D ;D ;D

Trump was impeached for trying to blackmail extort Zelensky into digging up dirt on Biden for Trump's personal political benefit.
j70 I see that racist mayor of NY wants to bus migrants back down to the border , do you agree with this ?

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #23071 on: August 11, 2022, 06:26:00 PM »
Stick to the facts

She’s targeting him because he’s a Republican and she’s not investigating any other real estate developers

Wait until the shoe is on the other foot and you’ll be singing a different tune
Trump was impeached for suggesting zelensky take a look at what Hunter and joe Biden were doing in Ukraine but it’s fine for the FBI to raid the house of a political opponent of the president ?  isn’t joe supposed to have the final say and commander in chief , so who does the buck stop with , joe ? Garland ?l or the fake kidnap fbi guy from Michigan hoax . Who ordered the raid

"Suggestion"? ;D ;D ;D

Trump was impeached for trying to blackmail extort Zelensky into digging up dirt on Biden for Trump's personal political benefit.
j70 I see that racist mayor of NY wants to bus migrants back down to the border , do you agree with this ?

1. Changing the subject? ;)
2. On what basis are you calling Eric Adams a racist?
3. I've not seen any comment by Adams that he is going to send the migrants back to Texas. I expect he doesn't see them as political footballs rather than human beings, unlike Greg Abbott, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
4. I have seen comments from Adams stating he will send a busload of NYers down there to campaign against Abbott. Not much wrong with that.

Eamonnca1

• Catching the world in my headlights of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23072 on: August 11, 2022, 07:02:02 PM »
This is from 1969 to 2017, it's hard to get up-to-date figures because it was so hard to keep up with it under Trump's admin.

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #23073 on: August 11, 2022, 07:44:11 PM »
Well the AG is about to talk on this now - we'll see what happens

Eamonnca1

• View Profile
« Reply #23074 on: August 11, 2022, 08:05:43 PM »
Here you go, for the benefit of the "both parties are just as corrupt" crowd:

Eamonnca1

• View Profile
« Reply #23075 on: August 11, 2022, 08:24:38 PM »
30,573. The number of lies told by President Trump.

Conservatives be like: "Yeah, but what about that one time Bill Clinton told a lie? Both sides are just as bad."

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #23076 on: August 11, 2022, 09:33:21 PM »
Not much from garland , if trump has a brain he would hardly leave anything hanging around there that would incriminate him in anything. Looks like a “tip off” set the ball rolling and let’s see what they got
My opinion is they wanted a warrant to ransack the place and see if they could find or if not plant something anything that might finally get trump . As a side note the judge who signed the search warrant had recused himself from a Hillary Clinton v Trump lawsuit before on the grounds that he could not be impartial to Trump because of his dislike of him , funny how they found him .

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #23077 on: August 11, 2022, 09:56:51 PM »
Not much from garland , if trump has a brain he would hardly leave anything hanging around there that would incriminate him in anything. Looks like a “tip off” set the ball rolling and let’s see what they got
My opinion is they wanted a warrant to ransack the place and see if they could find or if not plant something anything that might finally get trump . As a side note the judge who signed the search warrant had recused himself from a Hillary Clinton v Trump lawsuit before on the grounds that he could not be impartial to Trump because of his dislike of him , funny how they found him .

I think Trump might have actually staged the whole thing

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #23078 on: August 11, 2022, 10:02:06 PM »

I had that thought myself lol

Eamonnca1

• View Profile
« Reply #23079 on: August 12, 2022, 12:34:11 AM »
A conservative RWNJ, who participated in the January 6th insurrection, has been shot dead after attempting to attack an FBI facility in Cincinnati armed with an AR15 and firing a nail gun. The NYT has identified him as Ricky Shiffer. A social media account of the same name called for FBI agents to be "shot on sight" on the day Trump's house was raided, and called for "war" against the government.

He'll probably now be seen as a martyr for the cause.

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #23080 on: August 12, 2022, 11:22:23 AM »
Good to see one of them sc**bag sh1t getting killed by their own medicine.
Remember we're a noble race from a land where Kings once trod.

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #23081 on: August 12, 2022, 12:08:56 PM »

Seriously?

You're wheeling out the "crazy like a fox", "3D chess" nonsense again after all these years?

About as laughable as the NY Post's front page this morning, saying that if they (the FBI) had only asked... ;D

J70

• View Profile
« Reply #23082 on: August 12, 2022, 12:11:41 PM »
A conservative RWNJ, who participated in the January 6th insurrection, has been shot dead after attempting to attack an FBI facility in Cincinnati armed with an AR15 and firing a nail gun. The NYT has identified him as Ricky Shiffer. A social media account of the same name called for FBI agents to be "shot on sight" on the day Trump's house was raided, and called for "war" against the government.

He'll probably now be seen as a martyr for the cause.

Another one sacrificed on behalf of Trump's repugnant campaign of lies, lawlessness and narcissism.

whitey

• View Profile
« Reply #23083 on: August 12, 2022, 12:33:04 PM »

Seriously?

You're wheeling out the "crazy like a fox", "3D chess" nonsense again after all these years?

About as laughable as the NY Post's front page this morning, saying that if they (the FBI) had only asked... ;D

Alls I’m saying is that they better have found something significant, otherwise this is a huge win for Trump

Jeepers Creepers

• View Profile
« Reply #23084 on: August 12, 2022, 12:40:56 PM »

Seriously?

Alls I’m saying is that they better have found something significant, otherwise this is a huge win for Trump

'FBI searched Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home for classified nuclear weapons documents' – report