Buff Egan - Hurling Banter Facebook

Started by JimStynes, July 04, 2017, 08:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

Anyone else have this man on snapchat? Jesus he gets to a serious amount of games and has become a cult hero around the country!

didlyi

A South Kerryman going to hurling matches all over the place, day in day out.

imtommygunn

JimStynes

Not the full whack but he's got some following. No, he's from Kerry but is a big Clare supporter. Loves his WWE quotes and a Ric Flair Wooooooo

imtommygunn

Stood beside him at a match the other year. Hadn't a notion who he was but he showed me his facebook following. Think you have hit the nail on the head with one statement there lol. Fair play to him though- very passionate about his hurling.

JimStynes

Add him on snapchat (hurlingbanter) if you have it. Some man for an update on a game if you're not there and dying to know what's happening.

clonadmad

Been following Bluff since 2013,a guilty pleasure

Hurlings answer to David Brent

Never mind the hurling it's the various scrapes our hero gets into,that makes it comedy gold

Tony Baloney

He was getting bad manners last week for saying he lost his wallet as people were saying he always "loses" his wallet to get freebies! Harmless lad.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GalwayBayBoy

Heard he got a belt for his troubles in Kilkenny recently. Bad form if true.

clonadmad

Buff loves the drama,all part of the act

Minder

Quote from: clonadmad on July 04, 2017, 11:50:07 PM
Buff loves the drama,all part of the act

Aye him reporting to his "fans" that his wallet was lost when he was in Heuston Station was as bad a bit of acting as you will see
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

You need characters like this. Bit like the Derry football keeper.

MoChara

Over the weekend he got kicked in the gut by some randomer and then his car wouldn't starton a lay by on the motorway and he's on snapchat seeing if someone will drop by with some jump leads, its the only reality TV I really bother with lol

I never knew he was from Kerry I always thought he was Clare as well, he goes on like hes from Clare.

JimStynes