Pick one song that you hate with a passion and give the reason

Started by FL/MAYO, August 02, 2007, 01:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL/MAYO

Moving on from the one song we all love, how about the one song that you really hate. This is my one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJZ46kmSApo&mode=related&search=

It reminds of every bloody bad bar band and the last f**king slow set of the night. For some reason alot of people love it but I just cringe when I hear it.

stew

'The final countdown' is the single worst song that I ever heard and the lyrics are ket, it grates on my nerves so much that I just want to put my boot through the telly every time i hear it.

I am easy going but for some reason that song makes me want to hurt the hoors that sung it.

GSTQ is an awful ballix of an effort as well. ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

screenexile

Mika - Big Girls You Are Beautiful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRiXOONqf0

An absolutely shocking effort at a song! As was his first single. How this muppet can top the charts with 2 woeful songs is completely beyond my comprehension!

He says Freddie Mercury was his hero well NEWSFLASH QUeen already have a song about fat bottomed girls and it's in a different f**king league than this tripe!!!!!

Hurler on the Bitch

New Radicals - You've got the Music in You... Total dirge from start to finish. Absolute crap! Then they wrote one for Ronan Keating - sums it up... Aerosmith - Crazy!!! Shittus Maximus!

maddog

That dancing in the moonlight by toploader, for some reason i associate it with Jamie Oliver, that kind of wanky feel good everythings fuckin fine middle class shite.

magpie seanie

Ronan Keating's version of Fairytale of New York. When I heard the bastard had gone and done this I decided I would avoid listening to it and left rooms, turned off radios etc until one day I was waiting for herself outside a shop in the Jervis Centre and the feckers put it on. I nearly cried. An abomination of a thing and the song is a mess too. How dare that little bollix.

full back

Anything by that f**king pr1ck Mika
What was the name of his 1st song, fcuk I cant stand it - the skinny, girly b4stard

maddog

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 02, 2007, 10:34:54 AM
Ronan Keating's version of Fairytale of New York. When I heard the bastard had gone and done this I decided I would avoid listening to it and left rooms, turned off radios etc until one day I was waiting for herself outside a shop in the Jervis Centre and the feckers put it on. I nearly cried. An abomination of a thing and the song is a mess too. How dare that little bollix.

Havent heard it but what was the U2 song that was covered by the lighthouse family? Nearly left the road when i heard it.

Tankie

I hate that Fields of Athenry - i blame munster rugby for it tho as i used to like it!!!!
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Molly Malone,Dublin in the rare auld times and God Save the Queen...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Heshs Umpire

The Living Years - Mike and The Mechanics

Muck. Pure muck.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

joebloggs

what was that song the dubs were singing in croke park last year half way through the mayo match when they were cruisin  :D :D :D :D :D

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: 5iveTimes on August 02, 2007, 10:16:50 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 02, 2007, 04:44:49 PM
Molly Malone,Dublin in the rare auld times and God Save the Queen...

Jaysus you hate the Dubs  ;)

What gave you that impression? The God save the Queen bit? ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.