Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnDenver

What time is the Frampton fight scheduled for on Saturday night?

nrico2006

I would say his stock has dropped to be honest.  He might win but lets face it he hasn't had a proper fight in over 2 years and his last big victory was a while back now.  Herring is big but is definitely beatable though.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

screenexile

Quote from: Taylor on March 31, 2021, 10:13:30 AM
Quote from: lurganblue on March 31, 2021, 09:06:29 AM
I see that Channel 5 have picked up this fight.  At least that's handy...

Found it weird that BT arent showing it.

Has Framptons stock dropPed that much or is it linked to MTK

I don't think it's to do with that when the fight got refixed it was under a different promoter who didn't have a relationship with BT Sport which is why I don't think it happened. It being on Channel 5 will hopefully guarantee a big audience.

Taylor

Quote from: screenexile on March 31, 2021, 02:27:25 PM
Quote from: Taylor on March 31, 2021, 10:13:30 AM
Quote from: lurganblue on March 31, 2021, 09:06:29 AM
I see that Channel 5 have picked up this fight.  At least that's handy...

Found it weird that BT arent showing it.

Has Framptons stock dropPed that much or is it linked to MTK

I don't think it's to do with that when the fight got refixed it was under a different promoter who didn't have a relationship with BT Sport which is why I don't think it happened. It being on Channel 5 will hopefully guarantee a big audience.

Why is Frank not involved with him?

lurganblue

Quote from: JohnDenver on March 31, 2021, 10:44:41 AM
What time is the Frampton fight scheduled for on Saturday night?

Half 10 I think

GetOverTheBar

Frampton 10/11 fav....

Herring at evens.

I probably would have had it the other way round.

pbat

Hope Frampton takes a complete hammering.

JimStynes

pbat

Used to think he was ok but lost all respect for him when he was to fat to fight in Belfast and slipped the Mexican a few quid to slip in the shower, done something similar with a broken hand in the states.

Taylor

Quote from: pbat on March 31, 2021, 06:59:47 PM
Used to think he was ok but lost all respect for him when he was to fat to fight in Belfast and slipped the Mexican a few quid to slip in the shower, done something similar with a broken hand in the states.

What do you mean he did something similar with a broken hand?

Was he faking it or did he do it deliberately in your opinion?

pbat

I wouldn't be convinced it was broke, and I have seen the photos, convinced the whole ornament saga was manufactured. It was another fight he wasn't properly prepared for.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: pbat on March 31, 2021, 08:31:22 PM
I wouldn't be convinced it was broke, and I have seen the photos, convinced the whole ornament saga was manufactured. It was another fight he wasn't properly prepared for.

Manufactured like your story, have you a link to this shite talk or did you read this from Karen on fb?

"I used to like him? But then I read a story about him", from?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Taylor

Quote from: pbat on March 31, 2021, 08:31:22 PM

You have seen the photos?

Do you mean Frampton faked the injury and then allowed someone to take photos of his 'not injured' hand, it eventually found its way to you and this is what you are basing your opinions on?

JimStynes

I think it's more to do with the typical Irish attitude of someone who does well ends up being a **** in people's minds. Similar to Rory McIlroy, hated for being good at golf.