Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redzone

You would imagine Jim thats true but they could win it with that sort of defensive record.
Was anyone at the games yesterday or seen them. A wee report wouldn't go a miss.

Jim Bob

Quote from: LeoMc on October 09, 2022, 10:38:17 AM
;D
Quote from: Under Lights on October 09, 2022, 10:28:55 AM
He's right, if you don't count the scores that carrickmore scored then they haven't scored enough. Quite frankly I'm not sure how they are even still in the championship
;D

This board needs a like button.

:)

inroundthesquare

Didn't think Loughmacrory were overly negative yesterday - have seen them worse.
Penrose missed a great goal chance but Loughmacrory had a number of scoring opportunities wasted in the first half and early second half.
Lough lacking a top class forward but there is a good age profile there with good youth like McElholm in a couple of years

Eire90

anyone from tyrone got flu i have been sick since friday night.

mysticmac

Led to believe that argos in dungannon has sold out of umbrellas this morning due to the bad weather on forecast for the game in dungannon hurling club, tyrone gaa need to have a good look at themselves for putting on a game with no stand for the supporters to watch

on the sideline

Why didn't Omagh try and run at them like they did for that last score earlier in the game?

Glad I didn't go near that.

square_ball

Quote from: on the sideline on October 09, 2022, 02:25:29 PM
Why didn't Omagh try and run at them like they did for that last score earlier in the game?

Glad I didn't go near that.

If the GAA done possession stats it would have been something like 95%-5% in favour of Dromore in that 2nd half.

ClubScene13

Errigal very impressive. Could be the year they justify the favourites tag.

TirEoghainGael

Quote from: ClubScene13 on October 09, 2022, 05:13:08 PM
Very impressive indeed. Don't see any of the teams left getting within 6 points of them. Potential Ulster Club winners?

NotedObserver

on the sideline

Best Errigal team I've seen in past 5-6 years.

Under Lights

Quote from: TirEoghainGael on October 09, 2022, 05:14:31 PM
Quote from: ClubScene13 on October 09, 2022, 05:13:08 PM
Very impressive indeed. Don't see any of the teams left getting within 6 points of them. Potential Ulster Club winners?

Errigal are the best equipped to give Ulster a rattle but Dromore next will be difficult and can't look past that

Onthe40

Omagh messed up big time today.. shouldve went for that .. errigal look the deal

clarshack

Errigal look to have really tightened up at the back from last season.

Aaron Boone

Definitely Errigal now for me. A special team.