JoG2

What a shift from the Louth men. Will give the qualifiers a serious rattle

From the Bunker

Quote from: JoG2 on Today at 03:19:55 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on Today at 03:17:31 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on Today at 03:14:00 PM
Quote from: Rebel84 on Today at 03:10:29 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on Today at 03:04:52 PM
Quote from: Rebel84 on Today at 03:03:35 PMWas tight for 55 mins decent effort from Louth but the Dubs will likely win comfortably now.

The Dubs are hard to beat at home.

It's a big help to be playing at home no doubt about it.

Feel sorry for Louth as they have a lot of good players but they just can't compete against a professional setup for 70+ mins. Not many other teams can either.

Explain how the Dubs setup differs to other counties....? Leaving aside CP

GDO's in every club.
Jobs for the boys (that are often not really job
Quote from: JoG2 on Today at 03:14:00 PM
Quote from: Rebel84 on Today at 03:10:29 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on Today at 03:04:52 PM
Quote from: Rebel84 on Today at 03:03:35 PMWas tight for 55 mins decent effort from Louth but the Dubs will likely win comfortably now.

The Dubs are hard to beat at home.

It's a big help to be playing at home no doubt about it.

Feel sorry for Louth as they have a lot of good players but they just can't compete against a professional setup for 70+ mins. Not many other teams can either.

Explain how the Dubs setup differs to other counties....? Leaving aside CP

Look at the money Dublin county board get from the GAA. More than all the rest put together.

OK, but what are the Dublin senior players, management doing that's different to what Louth are doing, Donegal, Derry, Roscommon in preparing for Championship?

They are a 3 in a generation group of players. Time will pass and Dublin will fall back to the crowd.  ;D

From the Bunker

It's a shame a majority of Dublin Supporters won't be able to say ''I was there when Dublin won 14 in a row Leinsters''  ;D

I doubt even most of them watched it on the TV.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 10, 2024, 02:45:29 PMLast years Leinster final  Dublin 5-21 Louth 0-15 and two championship meeting before that.

2019 Quarter final - Dublin 5-21 Louth 0-10

Handicap betting has Dublin to win by 15 points on Sunday.

Today 1-19 to 2-12 another title for Dublin but the credit goes to Louth on their improvement and much more competitive display today and probably proved themselves as the 2nd best in Leinster if wasn't already known by reaching back to back finals.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

seafoid

Quote from: From the Bunker on Today at 03:27:55 PMIt's a shame a majority of Dublin Supporters won't be able to say ''I was there when Dublin won 14 in a row Leinsters''  ;D

I doubt even most of them watched it on the TV.
63 in total
So the competition used to be competitive

1884 or so to 2004 = 44 in c 120 years
Vs 19 in 20 = Fake