Game of Thrones - Spoilers

Started by Dinny Breen, June 21, 2016, 10:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Anyone know what the note said? The one that littlefinger had received?

BennyHarp

Quote from: lurganblue on August 15, 2017, 09:17:13 AM

It was the note that Sanza sent to Winterfell when she declared her loyalty to the crown after Ned Stark's beheading. I think it said about Ned being a traitor to Joffrey and deserving his sentence.?
That was never a square ball!!

Walter Cronc

Is Arya gona kill her sister??

canice lynch

Quote from: MoChara on August 15, 2017, 08:49:14 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on August 15, 2017, 08:37:55 AM
Big revelation from your doll Gilly last night, although neither her or Sam understood the significance of it.

Aye but there's no way they could know that it was significant when Jon doesn't even know his da, question is though did they bring that book North to the wall with them.

I think Sam was writing it out in a new book which he then gave down to his son so I assume that they have it away with them to the wall..

nrico2006

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 15, 2017, 09:21:30 AM

It was the note that Sanza sent to Winterfell when she declared her loyalty to the crown after Ned Stark's beheading. I think it said about Ned being a traitor to Joffrey and deserving his sentence.?

Littlefinger being sneaky and trying to manipulate Arya into going against Sansa.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

lurganblue

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 15, 2017, 01:19:20 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 15, 2017, 09:21:30 AM

Littlefinger being sneaky and trying to manipulate Arya into going against Sansa.

It's not like him

MoChara

Seems HBO have leaked the next episode themselves in Spain by accident

johnneycool

Quote from: canice lynch on August 15, 2017, 09:37:35 AM
Quote from: MoChara on August 15, 2017, 08:49:14 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on August 15, 2017, 08:37:55 AM
Big revelation from your doll Gilly last night, although neither her or Sam understood the significance of it.

Aye but there's no way they could know that it was significant when Jon doesn't even know his da, question is though did they bring that book North to the wall with them.

I think Sam was writing it out in a new book which he then gave down to his son so I assume that they have it away with them to the wall..

Gilly stopped short of revealing the real truth about Rhaegar and Lyanna, one of the main reasons for Roberts Rebellion.
Not sure if the old Maester who wrote the book knew of Jon's impending birth, but probably did as Sam made a big deal of him noting everything down, even his bowel movements.

Episode 5 was lacking in action, but there were lots of little things coming together. Jon and the dragon, Gilly and the reading, the return of Mormont to Danerys (still friendzone though), Danery's having notions of Jon.
I'm presuming young Baratheon who appeared for the first time in a long time has a part to play as well..

gallsman

Quote from: MoChara on August 16, 2017, 09:43:59 AM

It's widely available on torrent sites at this stage. A 1080p copy as well.

MoChara

Quote from: gallsman on August 16, 2017, 11:55:17 AM

unbelievable that's two season in a row that they've done it, I'll be watching that tonight.

screenexile

Quote from: gallsman on August 16, 2017, 11:55:17 AM

Ah jaysus I'll have to watch that now too. . . far too much happening to just leave it sitting there goading me for 5 days!!

nrico2006

Tempted myself, just leaves a bigger wait for the next one though.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

oakleaflad

Gave in to temptation. It didn't disappoint!

screenexile

Right no spoilers on here until next week though!!!!

gallsman

It's insane. Just watch it ASAP. Nothing unexpected, just the sheer quantity of action was mental