Who will win the 2024 Ulster title

Donegal
27 (56.3%)
Armagh
21 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: April 27, 2024, 08:54:31 PM

Itchy

We always expect Fermanagh to make it tough for their opponents but they are playing like a junior B team here. It's sad to see.

93-DY-SAM

Some fundamental handling errors from Fermanagh. Gifted those goals.

tonto1888

Itchy

Jarly was a red all day. In Kildare game lad just got red for exact same thing.

I'd say jarly was saved by his daddy bring in the crowd and by McCusker getting up quick.

Wildweasel74

Ulster Championship nothing to write home about,in the early stages this year. Am away to watch a Derry club Game.

tonto1888

Quote from: Itchy on April 14, 2024, 02:34:35 PMJarly was a red all day. In Kildare game lad just got red for exact same thing

I don't disagree with you but I don't think he connected with his head which probably saved him. And to be fair to the Fermanagh lad he didn't make a meal of it

Brick Tamlin

I've never seen worse. I mean the mullets on show are ridiculous. What is with the mullets!?

Eire90

Itchy

Quote from: tonto1888 on April 14, 2024, 02:36:29 PM
Quote from: Itchy on April 14, 2024, 02:34:35 PMJarly was a red all day. In Kildare game lad just got red for exact same thing

I don't disagree with you but I don't think he connected with his head which probably saved him. And to be fair to the Fermanagh lad he didn't make a meal of it

Doesn't matter anyway, Armagh would win this with 13 players.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Itchy

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on April 14, 2024, 02:38:30 PMI've never seen worse. I mean the mullets on show are ridiculous. What is with the mullets!?

Talking about them us the only entertainment today.

screenexile

Armagh haven't actually been great with the ball. Only 4 points with that level of dominance isn't powerful.

Their press and quick break from turnovers have been the main reason for the goals but they're definitely struggling a bit with the packed defence!

Armagh18

Quote from: Itchy on April 14, 2024, 02:34:35 PMJarly was a red all day. In Kildare game lad just got red for exact same thing.

I'd say jarly was saved by his daddy bring in the crowd and by McCusker getting up quick.
Didn't catch him fully I'd say if he did it might have been red or black.

Armagh18

yellowcard

Very impressive half from Armagh, makes such a difference when we push up and put the opposition defence under pressure and the off the ball running has been excellent.