Dublin v Kerry AISF

Started by tonto1888, June 29, 2022, 09:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

straightred

Quote from: clarshack on July 10, 2022, 05:17:44 PM
Some kick to win it but O'Shea is a horrible fcuker.
yeah - got away with an awful lot today

snoopdog

Kerry nearly threw that away. Missed pen. Fouling ball on the ground with only keeper to beat at start of 2nd half. Massive kick to win it.

galwayman

Would have loved to watch another 20 mins of that.
I'd rather have played Dublin in the final - purely because their forward build up play is much slower than Kerry's. I would fear we'll struggle to contain them.
Time will tell

pbat

Galway will have the ref to beat in the final and will need to be 3 - 4 ahead going into the last 5. HQ have made the decision this is Kerry's year.

screenexile

Quote from: pbat on July 10, 2022, 05:24:20 PM
Galway will have the ref to beat in the final and will need to be 3 - 4 ahead going into the last 5. HQ have made the decision this is Kerry's year.

Eh??

I'm totally neutral and I'd don't think there was anything untoward there!

SouthDublinBro

Niall Scully has never been good enough for this team. Utter shite from him again today.

Congrats to Kerry.

Baile Brigín 2

Have to laugh at the comments that the ref helped Dublin
3 big calls - the penalty, the boot in the keepers mush and the free at the end. All went Kerry's way. All incorrect.

HokeyPokey

Quote from: galwayman on July 10, 2022, 05:22:42 PM
Would have loved to watch another 20 mins of that.
I'd rather have played Dublin in the final - purely because their forward build up play is much slower than Kerry's. I would fear we'll struggle to contain them.
Time will tell

Not sure.

If Galway can contain O'Shea and Clifford, Kerry don't have any other reliable scorers, Geaney is hit and miss. Galway can press well and Kerry are weak in goal and at midfield. I don't remember Kerry pressing or competing on any of Dublin's kick outs.

screenexile

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on July 10, 2022, 05:27:33 PM
3 big calls - the penalty, the boot in the keepers mush and the free at the end. All went Kerry's way. All incorrect.

The penalty was 100% a penalty as was the last free. You have to tackle the ball and on both occasions the defender didn't.

The kick in the face I'm not sure about. At the time I thought it was maybe a red but O'Shea got the ball and the follow through connected so it was dangerous but not intentional... would be interested to know the rules on a situation like that.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: screenexile on July 10, 2022, 05:33:27 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on July 10, 2022, 05:27:33 PM

The penalty was 100% a penalty as was the last free. You have to tackle the ball and on both occasions the defender didn't.

The kick in the face I'm not sure about. At the time I thought it was maybe a red but O'Shea got the ball and the follow through connected so it was dangerous but not intentional... would be interested to know the rules on a situation like that.

Comerford not in possession = open season to pull on it
i usse an speelchekor

Turf

Anyone else notice the Dubs goalie shaking the shite out of the goal post just as the free was being taken?

gallsman

Lads need to wise up about "O'Shea shouldn't have been on the pitch". If only he'd given Comerford the boot in the bollocks be deserved as well as the head.

seafoid

TheMistro

Paddy Neilan had  a great game

seafoid

Dublin are 20-30% off their 6 in a row level. Hard to know where Kerry are. Dhera