Jamie Bryson

Started by theticklemister, January 07, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

I think this lad needs a thread of his own. He seems like mighty craic; he has the potential to have the comical genius of Willie Frazer for the years ahead!

The Iceman

I've listened to his 30 min testimony - he's an immature foolish young lad. He claims religion and God drive his politics but that can't be further form the case.
Has anyone got his interview from the Stephen Nolan show that can be posted?
How can anyone take a 24 year old serious? He's a chav version of Wullie?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Iceman on January 07, 2013, 10:13:49 PM
I've listened to his 30 min testimony - he's an immature foolish young lad. He claims religion and God drive his politics but that can't be further form the case.
Has anyone got his interview from the Stephen Nolan show that can be posted?
How can anyone take a 24 year old serious? He's a chav version of Wullie?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01pqm2g

Wildweasel74

Is he an exception to the case of these other twits and actually work or just another deadbeat?

Minder

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 07, 2013, 10:50:07 PM
Is he an exception to the case of these other twits and actually work or just another deadbeat?

Deadbeat

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 07, 2013, 10:50:07 PM
Appears to be a Peace funding parasite. Him and Wullie are only involved in this debacle to screw some money out of Stormont so they can keep the gravy-train running for another while. I don't think his writing royalties are going to keep him warm!

red hander

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Care in the Community was such a BAD idea

cadence

Quote from: red hander on January 08, 2013, 04:16:18 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Care in the Community was such a BAD idea

don't think you should be linking vulnerable people who need care in the community to jamie bryson. if you have a problem with him, tell us what it is instead of poking fun at the vulnerable.

The Iceman

Nolan had this boy tripping over himself. Surely the Protestant people don't really see this lad and the likes of Willie as representative of their views?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

LeoMc

Quote from: The Iceman on January 08, 2013, 03:33:45 PM
Nolan had this boy tripping over himself. Surely the Protestant people don't really see this lad and the likes of Willie as representative of their views?

From looking at some PUP and UPRG tweets they don't seem to be too enamoured of him and see hime as being (like the UUP & DUP) out for himself.

Milltown Row2

Listen to Nolan cut him to shreds on that link. I thought the lad was on helium

It's funny now that the BBC/media and police all have an agenda against the 'protesters' women in their jammys getting whacked on the way home from the shop!! Aye right. Some Craig planned for this week it seems, Friday or Saturday seems a no go for anyone looking into Belfast. Glad I have nowt to do the next few weeks!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

red hander

Quote from: cadence on January 08, 2013, 08:53:34 AM

don't think you should be linking vulnerable people who need care in the community to jamie bryson. if you have a problem with him, tell us what it is instead of poking fun at the vulnerable.

Get off you high horse Mr Sensitivity, I wasn't poking fun at vulnerable people in any way or fashion, it was obviously a criticism of the concept of Care in the Community which was introduced under the Tories to slash healthcare costs (i.e raise cash for tax cuts for the rich) by forcing families to care for those vulnerable people on the cheap.

cadence

Quote from: red hander on January 08, 2013, 05:09:29 PM

Get off you high horse Mr Sensitivity, I wasn't poking fun at vulnerable people in any way or fashion, it was obviously a criticism of the concept of Care in the Community which was introduced under the Tories to slash healthcare costs (i.e raise cash for tax cuts for the rich) by forcing families to care for those vulnerable people on the cheap.

oh so i'm mr sensitivity because i called you out on your crass and oppressive stereotyping of people who receive community care eh? i don't believe your excuse, because what you actually did was to suggest that mr bryson had a deficit, the inference is that he has a mental deficit (please see a "joke", with a care in the community theme, in the link provided below. the care in the community stereotype being used for humour refers to mental deficit). many of us on here will know what "care in the community" stereotypes refer to. apparently, despite the care in the community stereotype being common knowledge to many, especially those who live and have experience of community care statute, i.e. the national health service and community care act 1990 (which you seem to have very little knowledge of), you expect me to believe you weren't referring to this at all, and were instead referring to conservatives slashing health care and social care costs by forcing care responsibilities onto families and inequalities in taxation policies. your ignorance of community care law and statutory community care duties in no way excuses your ignorance. it's clear to me that you're being disingenuous. and cowardly too when called on poking fun at people with mental illness. i know your kind because i work in mental health and our service users experience a lot of this type of abuse. care in the community jokes inferring those with mental illness have mental deficits that warrant poking fun at them are hurtful and really oppressive. i hope you're proud of yourself. big man that you are who can admit you were being a dick.

now, do us a favour, spare us your "criticisms" of "care in the community"... 

http://www.arrse.co.uk/sick-jokes/143970-care-community.html

thebigfella

Quote from: cadence on January 08, 2013, 07:59:17 PM
Quote from: red hander on January 08, 2013, 05:09:29 PM

oh so i'm mr sensitivity because i called you out on your crass and oppressive stereotyping of people who receive community care eh? i don't believe your excuse, because what you actually did was to suggest that mr bryson had a deficit, the inference is that he has a mental deficit (please see a "joke", with a care in the community theme, in the link provided below. the care in the community stereotype being used for humour refers to mental deficit). many of us on here will know what "care in the community" stereotypes refer to. apparently, despite the care in the community stereotype being common knowledge to many, especially those who live and have experience of community care statute, i.e. the national health service and community care act 1990 (which you seem to have very little knowledge of), you expect me to believe you weren't referring to this at all, and were instead referring to conservatives slashing health care and social care costs by forcing care responsibilities onto families and inequalities in taxation policies. your ignorance of community care law and statutory community care duties in no way excuses your ignorance. it's clear to me that you're being disingenuous. and cowardly too when called on poking fun at people with mental illness. i know your kind because i work in mental health and our service users experience a lot of this type of abuse. care in the community jokes inferring those with mental illness have mental deficits that warrant poking fun at them are hurtful and really oppressive. i hope you're proud of yourself. big man that you are who can admit you were being a dick.

now, do us a favour, spare us your "criticisms" of "care in the community"... 

http://www.arrse.co.uk/sick-jokes/143970-care-community.html

Is that you lawnseed?

cadence

nope.

does this mean that you would like to discuss, for example, how the oppression of vulnerable and minority groups often manifests itself through humour, or the alternative position about how liberal political correctness has made us overly sensitive to the point that it has become a taboo to make fun jokes any more?