1 Dublin 3   17   6
2 Galway 3   10   6
3 Kerry 2   4   4
4 Monaghan 2   0   2
5 Mayo 3   -7   2
6 Tyrone 3   -8   2
7 Donegal 3   -7   0
8 Kildare 3   -9   0

Worth noting that the bottom three have all played Dublin and none have gotten a complete pasting which could make a difference if three teams are tied. Kildare have also played Monaghan & Tyrone though

Blowitupref

Paddy power odds.

To win the Div 1 title

Dublin 4/9
Kerry 7/2
Galway 11/2
Mayo 20/1
Monaghan 20/1
Tyrone 20/1
Donegal 100/1
Kildare 200/1

To be relegated

Kildare 2/9
Donegal 8/15
Monaghan 9/4
Tyrone 5/2
Mayo 11/4
Galway 33/1
Kerry 50/1
Dublin 200/1
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

sambostar

Mayo worth a punt for relegation at 11-4, play Dubs next so should still be stuck on 2pts after that

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Some result for Monaghan by the looks of it, I thought Monaghan were a very average team when they beat us in Newbridge while Kerry have looked class up until now but February football can throw up shocks.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Great and huge win for Monaghan. Relegation is probably down to Kildare and one of Tyrone, Mayo or Donegal.

twohands!!!

With the way score difference is at the moment, it's not that far off being worth an extra point to the 2 teams on 4 points - Monaghan and Kerry (both on +2 scoring difference)
The scoring difference for the bottom four is Mayo are -7, Tyrone -8, Donegal -7, Kildare -9

Out of the 12 Division 1 games so far, 5 of them had a winning margin of 1 point.
The other winning margins were 2,3,4,5,5,5,7
Dublin have won their 3 games by 7 points, 5 points and 5 points.

The only one of the bottom 4 that hasn't played Dublin yet is Mayo.
After that Mayo have games against the other 3 teams currently in the bottom 4 so if they don't pick up some points sharpish they look like they will be battling relegation all the way to the finish line.

Looking at the fixtures for the final round Donegal v Mayo looks reasonable odds to be a key relegation decider game.

Schkite

Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on February 18, 2018, 03:30:36 PM
Some result for Monaghan by the looks of it, I thought Monaghan were a very average team when they beat us in Newbridge while Kerry have looked class up until now but February football can throw up shocks.

I don't see why it should be seen as a huge shock. We haven't stayed in Division 1 the last few years on pure luck, and we've now beaten Kerry in the league 3 of the last 4 years. And with players missing on both sides, it was hard to know how it would pan out.

Great result and it's a step closer to staying up again, which is vital as the top flight experience is fantastic for the young lads coming through. Had to settle for the radio today, sounds like the ref was pretty bad, with us coming out the better for it given the penalty was soft. Great first half and by all accounts we should have had a bigger lead. But then Kerry came out much stronger in the second half. When they cut the lead to a point and we went a man down, I was sure they would win. But it was encouraging that we held firm and went up the other end to work an insurance score.

Main Street

I watched the deferred coverage until my electricity conked out midway in the 2nd half, when Kerry were 5 points down trying to rally. The ref was alright i thought, the penalty was a stonewall no-brainer, the ref caught most of the silly pick ups off the ground and pushes in the back by the Kerry players, he was fooled  by the
nr.12 for Kerry who ran away with the award for the best hand grab/ drag down of the game, against a stunned Dessie Mone. It was perfect theatre.
It's hard to read that much into the game outside the context of a league game played in the cold wet boggy environs of Inniskeen. Kerry were pumped, run ragged in the first half, they had a better 2nd half but it was Monaghan who emerged the stronger at the end. Clock it up as a deserved win and the Kerry boys gave our boys a good workout.
Next up is Tyrone who must be devastated at recently losing their beloved McRory cup, will they get their peckers up in time for the clash at Castleblayney?

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Quote from: Schkite on February 18, 2018, 05:09:51 PM
Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on February 18, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

I don't see why it should be seen as a huge shock. We haven't stayed in Division 1 the last few years on pure luck, and we've now beaten Kerry in the league 3 of the last 4 years. And with players missing on both sides, it was hard to know how it would pan out.

Great result and it's a step closer to staying up again, which is vital as the top flight experience is fantastic for the young lads coming through. Had to settle for the radio today, sounds like the ref was pretty bad, with us coming out the better for it given the penalty was soft. Great first half and by all accounts we should have had a bigger lead. But then Kerry came out much stronger in the second half. When they cut the lead to a point and we went a man down, I was sure they would win. But it was encouraging that we held firm and went up the other end to work an insurance score.

Credit where its due, you obviously don't fear them. Some counties are beat before the ball is thrown in and it might be the difference when it comes to staying up.

MK

Quote from: Main Street on February 18, 2018, 06:57:28 PM
I watched the deferred coverage until my electricity conked out midway in the 2nd half, when Kerry were 5 points down trying to rally. The ref was alright i thought, the penalty was a stonewall no-brainer, the ref caught most of the silly pick ups off the ground and pushes in the back by the Kerry players, he was fooled  by the
nr.12 for Kerry who ran away with the award for the best hand grab/ drag down of the game, against a stunned Dessie Mone. It was perfect theatre.
It's hard to read that much into the game outside the context of a league game played in the cold wet boggy environs of Inniskeen. Kerry were pumped, run ragged in the first half, they had a better 2nd half but it was Monaghan who emerged the stronger at the end. Clock it up as a deserved win and the Kerry boys gave our boys a good workout.
Next up is Tyrone who must be devastated at recently losing their beloved McRory cup, will they get their peckers up in time for the clash at Castleblayney?

Micky Harte must be devastated that they can't beat schoolboys now whilst his clubmate  oversees a fantastic  victory over one of the top sides.Fair play to Monaghan today and it's good to see games being spread round the county.

twohands!!!

https://twitter.com/officialgaa/status/965279353369227264

Looks to me like the Kerry keeper knocks the ball away first and the Monaghan player falls over him after.

No penalty.

Main Street

Quote from: MK on February 18, 2018, 07:14:49 PM
Quote from: Main Street on February 18, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

Micky Harte must be devastated that they can't beat schoolboys now whilst his clubmate  oversees a fantastic  victory over one of the top sides.Fair play to Monaghan today and it's good to see games being spread round the county.
I didn't know Malachy served time at Eirrigal Ciarans. You know what they say,  what doesn't kill you makes you all the stronger.

Main Street

Quote from: twohands!!! on February 18, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

Looks to me like the Kerry keeper knocks the ball away first and the Monaghan player falls over him after.

No penalty.
He gets his hand to the ball, at the same time his momentum causes him to clatter into the monaghan player, knocking him over.

Mayo Border

Quote from: twohands!!! on February 18, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

Looks to me like the Kerry keeper knocks the ball away first and the Monaghan player falls over him after.  No penalty.
As clear a penalty as I've seen. And if the ref gives it, then surely a black card.