Galway v cork senior football challenge(Sun 22may)

Started by cornetto, May 22, 2016, 09:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cornetto

Galway 2-18 Cork 3-18.
Anyone at the game?

moysider

I doubt it. Sure if it was a competitive game there wouldn't be many at it.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

galwayman

Syferus

We beat them by a cricket score in a competive match in Cork. Worrying times for Galway football. Walsh was never the answer. I don't know if anyone really is. Apathy has taken root in Galway football by the looks of things.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Syferus on May 22, 2016, 11:31:41 PM
We beat the, by a cricket score in a competive match in Cork. Worrying times for Galway football. Walsh was never the answer. I don't know if anyone really is. Apathy has taken root in Galway football by the looks of things.

I doubt many people are fretting over the result of a challenge match at a pitch opening to be honest. There are plenty of other more serious games to be worrying about.

From the Bunker

Quote from: galwayman on May 22, 2016, 10:59:25 PM
Why am I not surprised that we conceded 3-18.

In fairness the intensity of such a game would be a lot of levels down. Players would be minding themselves. Don't base anything on a game like this!

Syferus

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 23, 2016, 12:23:16 AM
We beat the, by a cricket score in a competive match in Cork. Worrying times for Galway football. Walsh was never the answer. I don't know if anyone really is. Apathy has taken root in Galway football by the looks of things.

I doubt many people are fretting over the result of a challenge match at a pitch opening to be honest. There are plenty of other more serious games to be worrying about.

It's yer performances in the rest of the games that's the worry GBB. Walsh has done nothing to improve Galway since Mulholland was ran. Connacht like a wizard of oz fan fict at this stage with all the players missing a key part.

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on May 23, 2016, 01:08:05 AM

It's yer performances in the rest of the games that's the worry GBB. Walsh has done nothing to improve Galway since Mulholland was ran. Connacht like a wizard of oz fan fict at this stage with all the players missing a key part.
I dunno Syf. They could get the mojo this year. I wouldn't be saying anything provocative.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on May 23, 2016, 12:22:05 PM

I dunno Syf. They could get the mojo this year. I wouldn't be saying anything provocative.

The only Mojo Galway players are getting is on a newsstand.

sligoman2

Would losing to cork by a goal not be more impressive than beating New York by a point?
Just asking like......
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Syferus

Quote from: sligoman2 on May 23, 2016, 01:03:13 PM
Would losing to cork by a goal not be more impressive than beating New York by a point?
Just asking like......

Ok

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on May 23, 2016, 12:53:02 PM
Quote from: seafoid on May 23, 2016, 12:22:05 PM

The only Mojo Galway players are getting is on a newsstand.
Like a dog lying in a corner, they'll bite you and never warn you. They'll tear your insides out
especially one they see the primrose.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

cornetto

Very hard to find anyone that Was at the game,borrowed this piece from a poster on hoganstand.
Was at the match. Good open game all through, at good intensity. David Cunnane started at full back, possibly should have been given a few league games last Spring. Great performances from Manus, Silke, Bradshaw at 6, Conroy, Walsh, Varley and Cummins. The Mayo match will not be the formality people seem to think

Jinxy

If you ask me, Galway would be better off with less fancy dans and more desperate dans.
If you were any use you'd be playing.