Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: paddyjohn on July 30, 2019, 10:00:13 PM
Quote from: Boycey on July 30, 2019, 09:30:08 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on July 30, 2019, 09:14:18 PM
Having bother with my IPTV. Coming up to check URL.. I've done all that and still not going.

Have u checked with your provider that they haven't changed it? A common enough occorance.

Emailed them there. Won't expect a reply though!

If you don't even expect a reply from them then you are with a very shit provider and you should move.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Itchy on July 30, 2019, 10:29:17 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on July 30, 2019, 10:00:13 PM
Quote from: Boycey on July 30, 2019, 09:30:08 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on July 30, 2019, 09:14:18 PM
Having bother with my IPTV. Coming up to check URL.. I've done all that and still not going.

Have u checked with your provider that they haven't changed it? A common enough occorance.

Emailed them there. Won't expect a reply though!

If you don't even expect a reply from them then you are with a very shit provider and you should move.

I've never had any issues until today, have heard from a few work mates that use the same supplier that it's extremely poor as far as a back up service goes.

Boycey

Pm me the URL if u like and I'll see if I can help

Itchy

Quote from: Boycey on July 31, 2019, 07:56:11 AM

Lad, I am interested to know how you can help him by him sending you his URL?

Hereiam

Quote from: Itchy on July 31, 2019, 11:34:12 AM

I'm wondering the same

Dougal Maguire

Because part of the url has changed. I've sent him a pm
Careful now

general

theres only one complete service with built in VPN and thats the one ive told a few of you about

IPTV without VPN is useless - footie will be cut

they tested this at the end of last season and people were very dissapointed. with the vpn they cant track ip addresses so cant cut your service

Dougal Maguire

I'm with 2 suppliers General one for the phone and the other from the guy you put me onto. His service is second to none
Careful now

general

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 31, 2019, 01:21:45 PM
I'm with 2 suppliers General one for the phone and the other from the guy you put me onto. His service is second to none

if you have android phone you can download the app and log in using your details

Dougal Maguire

I've an iPhone unfortunately
Careful now

Boycey

Quote from: Hereiam on July 31, 2019, 12:15:18 PM
Quote from: Itchy on July 31, 2019, 11:34:12 AM

I'm wondering the same

The URL can lead back to provider and if I know who provider is I can find out if I know whether their url has changed. He's said he doesn't expect an answer from them himself?

Ambrose

Is it possible to have IPTV without having an external box? i.e. is it available as an app on a new smart TV?
You can't live off history and tradition forever

gallsman

Quote from: Ambrose on July 31, 2019, 05:24:01 PM
Is it possible to have IPTV without having an external box? i.e. is it available as an app on a new smart TV?

Yes

Ambrose

Quote from: gallsman on July 31, 2019, 05:28:58 PM
Quote from: Ambrose on July 31, 2019, 05:24:01 PM

Yes

I bought a new Samsung TV at the weekend, salesman told me it came with the Smart IPTV app but it seems that Samsung have recently deleted it from their app store. I assume it could still be side loaded to the TV?

If someone could pm me details of a good IPTV provider it would be much appreciated. Contract with Sky is up during August and if this is a viable alternative I'd like to get rid of Sky once and for all. I've also lost BT Sports from my Eir package so it's going to be expensive to watch the soccer next season.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

gallsman

Fastiptv. Smart STB.