Hurling 2024

Started by seafoid, January 01, 2023, 08:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: Truthsayer on May 26, 2024, 02:57:34 PM
Quote from: marty34 on May 26, 2024, 02:50:57 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on May 26, 2024, 02:29:49 PMGalway down to 14 men against the Dubs. It has really changed the course of the game with Dublin coming back into it.

Plus they'll be against the wind in 2nd half.

A red card for me. Reckless when ball was gone.
Thought red was severe... yellow for me

Probably was an orange card, too much for a yellow but not enough for a red for me anyway.

Again this happens in any of the Munster games and its barely a foul, yellow at most. The levels of consistency are ridiculous across the country.

Antrim had a man sent off the week before for a tap on the helmet, Kyle Hayes full on welts across the neck and face and its a yellow card. Crazy.

johnnycool

Quote from: NAG1 on May 28, 2024, 11:02:16 AM
Quote from: Truthsayer on May 26, 2024, 02:57:34 PM
Quote from: marty34 on May 26, 2024, 02:50:57 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on May 26, 2024, 02:29:49 PMGalway down to 14 men against the Dubs. It has really changed the course of the game with Dublin coming back into it.

Plus they'll be against the wind in 2nd half.

A red card for me. Reckless when ball was gone.
Thought red was severe... yellow for me

Probably was an orange card, too much for a yellow but not enough for a red for me anyway.

Again this happens in any of the Munster games and its barely a foul, yellow at most. The levels of consistency are ridiculous across the country.

Antrim had a man sent off the week before for a tap on the helmet, Kyle Hayes full on welts across the neck and face and its a yellow card. Crazy.
And Carlow got a lad sent off for pushing someone to the ground in a bit of a ruck...

That would just be manly hurling in Munster.

imtommygunn

Dublin could be in for it here.

Truthsayer

Kilkenny will not get a handier Leinster title... awful from Dublin

From the Bunker

You'll never see a bad game of Hurling!  ;D

From the Bunker

Camera is on the wrong side of the Pitch.

Truthsayer

Is ocasional one sided championship game... as unusual as a good game of football.

imtommygunn

Dublin are shocking here. So far off the pace and their tactics are brutal.

Milltown Row2

What was that corner back doing?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

At least the Dublin fans leaving early are only a 15 minute Bus Journey from home.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 08, 2024, 07:15:27 PMWhat was that corner back doing?

Thinking to himself ''I want to be anywhere but here''.

gallsman

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 08, 2024, 07:19:39 PMAt least the Dublin fans leaving early are only a 15 minute Bus Journey from home.

Not used Dublin Bus before, have you?

straightred

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 08, 2024, 07:13:27 PMDublin are shocking here. So far off the pace and their tactics are brutal.
I got an offer of a free ticket at lunchtime yesterday and foolishly accepted. Hard to describe how far off it Dublin were. First few minutes there's maybe 3 from each side contesting a ball on the ground over near the Cusack sideline. Cody comes out with the sliotar with no defender near him. Sells a nice dummy, Goal and game effectively over. KK picked off some lovely points but the truth is that they were under more pressure shooting their practice shots in the warmup than they were in the match itself. Some job for Dublin to lick themselves up after that.

Milltown Row2

That game yesterday does not represent how Dublin have preformed this year.

They went into that game with an outside chance, but Kilkenny had their best game of the year yesterday..

Everything clicked and for Dublin their shot selection their passes their team play was poor.

Hopefully for them they'll have a better game next day out, put it behind them and move on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Their next game will be Cork more than likely so not getting any easier
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come