DUBLIN v TYRONE JANUARY 2009 CROKE PARK

Started by Canalman, September 29, 2008, 02:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canalman

Rumour is that the 1st lgue game of 2009 will be under lights in CP. Personally think it is ony that, a rumour, as afaik the Lgue fixtures have not yet been made and it may be a home fixture anyway for Tyrone. The lads on Res Dubs are discussiing it anyhow.

orangeman

Croke Park marketing department are early with this one - you can buy your tickets on Ticketmaster already !  :D ;)

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Over the Bar

Has all the potential of making the Battles Of Omagh & Parnell Park look like bridge schools.    Thankfully Caffrey's only involvement will be policing the Croke Park smoking ban!

thebandit

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 29, 2008, 02:30:38 PM
Has all the potential of making the Battles Of Omagh & Parnell Park look like bridge schools.    Thankfully Caffrey's only involvement will be policing the Croke Park smoking ban!
:D :D

EC Unique

I laughed when I seen him in his wee uniform in Croke Park last Sunday. It must have killed him :D :D

ziggysego

Seen him at the Wexford game and Final. Poor lad  :D
Testing Accessibility

red hander

Jaysus, the jackeens are doing some whining on reservoir dubs about Croker being a NEUTRAL venue and how they want the match at Parnell Park

Jinxy

When I saw Caffrey I couldn't help thinking of Chief Wiggums reaction when Homers barbershop quartet were singing on the roof of Moes Tavern.
Pillar must have felt the same looking out onto a field full of delirious Tyrone fans.

Lou: Pretty, huh Chief?

Wiggum: It sure is Lou, it sure is......................................get the tear-gas.

;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ONeill

Ach lads Pillar ain't a bad fellow. Bit of an eejit but always accepting the beating.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gnevin

Quote from: orangeman on September 29, 2008, 02:07:28 PM
Croke Park marketing department are early with this one - you can buy your tickets on Ticketmaster already !  :D ;)

Great the GAA's bi-annual marketing event is in full flow.Surely they should push the league instead of just one game
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

heffo

Quote from: red hander on September 29, 2008, 05:05:30 PM
Jaysus, the jackeens are doing some whining on reservoir dubs about Croker being a NEUTRAL venue and how they want the match at Parnell Park
[/quote

Why should the Dublin county board accomodate the GAA marketing dept and forfeit a home league game?

The game should be between the two AI finalists for the league opener and not wheel Dublin out like a performing monkey when it needs to fill Croker.

Costello should've told them where to go..

EC Unique

Quote from: heffo on September 29, 2008, 05:38:07 PM
[/quote

Why should the Dublin county board accomodate the GAA marketing dept and forfeit a home league game?

The game should be between the two AI finalists for the league opener and not wheel Dublin out like a performing monkey when it needs to fill Croker.

:D :D LOL

reddgnhand

Quote from: EC Unique on September 29, 2008, 06:03:13 PM
Quote from: heffo on September 29, 2008, 05:38:07 PM
[/quote

:D :D LOL

A well monkey's might give us a better game.

Tankie

I would be totally against this game being played outside Parnell Park.
Grand Slam Saturday!