Who would have thought - Ian Paisley - Sri Lanka & The Maldives

Started by Owen Brannigan, September 07, 2017, 10:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

Quote from: Insane Bolt on July 20, 2018, 07:16:50 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 19, 2018, 10:01:10 PM
On a different note he had no recollection of the four helicopter journeys he took in sri lanka. There is some memory loss goes on in that party ;D

Must be down to the drink

Or like somebody said on twitter... He may have been confused by the big fan on the ceiling

armaghniac

Quote from: Insane Bolt on July 20, 2018, 07:16:50 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 19, 2018, 10:01:10 PM
On a different note he had no recollection of the four helicopter journeys he took in sri lanka. There is some memory loss goes on in that party ;D

Must be down to the drink

Serious stuff, the arrack
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Dire Ear

Silly question,  but how do they keep getting away with all the scandals?????
McElduff resigned fairly quickly over a less clearcut action, in my view

sensethetone

Unless he is hounded by the media he will not stand down.

Armamike

Visited Sri Lanka a few years back, before the Tsunami hit. Lovely people, awful poverty.  When I think of the guts of 100 grand being lavished on individuals like Paisley when there's so much poverty there, it ain't right.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Rois

Quote from: Hereiam on July 22, 2018, 07:57:23 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44918283
The DUP really have no morals
And I wait to be persuaded on this, but Ian Paisley's electorate is just as hypocritical in their "christian" outlook. And the DUP know this.

charlieTully

Quote from: Rois on July 22, 2018, 08:25:16 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on July 22, 2018, 07:57:23 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44918283
The DUP really have no morals
And I wait to be persuaded on this, but Ian Paisley's electorate is just as hypocritical in their "christian" outlook. And the DUP know this.

Barry bread must be thinking wtf. Different standards apply to uppity fenians

imtommygunn

That 100 grand holiday must have been terrible punishment alright. He should be made pay it back then sacked and then he would be "punished enough". Reading his expense record is enlightening. He's as corrupt as they come.

Insane Bolt

He's in good company not only in the DUP  it in Westminster also. How many had false expenses claims? How many were sacked? They continue to treat the electorate with total contempt....but hey we continue to let them. In any other walk of life they wouldn't get time to clear their desk.

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: Insane Bolt on July 22, 2018, 09:58:39 PM
He's in good company not only in the DUP  it in Westminster also. How many had false expenses claims? How many were sacked? They continue to treat the electorate with total contempt....but hey we continue to let them. In any other walk of life they wouldn't get time to clear their desk.

Try Stormont & the 11 local Councils - it's rife.

Rois

Short of physically moving to north Antrim, how can I (or anyone) prevent this cretin from representing human kind?