The greatest
Kerryforsams
Kingdom 37

From starting a thread on here

Go away and please stop trolling.

Kingdom37

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on January 26, 2020, 02:10:36 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on January 25, 2020, 11:45:14 PM
He's over 6 foot and well built, if he was a slender 5'8 19 year old you might have a point. So in a word no.
Doesn't matter what size he is, and it shouldn't be used against him.  A foul is a foul.

100%

rosnarun

Quote from: Kingdom37 on January 26, 2020, 02:28:42 PM
He’s over 6 foot and well built, if he was a slender 5’8 19 year old you might have a point. So in a word no.
Doesn't matter what size he is, and it shouldn't be used against him.  A foul is a foul.

100%
I don't see why not protect Clifford , if Michael murphy can be treated like the baby Jesus by Referees  then why not Clifford
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

TheGreatest

Quote from: joemamas on January 26, 2020, 01:56:37 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 25, 2020, 11:43:05 PM
No!

Close the thread!

+1

Also please stop the idiot who has multiple names

The greatest
Kerryforsams
Kingdom 37

From starting a thread on here

::)

Again, i am happy for the Mods to verify my identity.

Clifford will get this treatment for the next 10-14 years. Get used to it, all great players got it and will always get it.

lurganblue

Quote from: Kingdom37 on January 26, 2020, 02:28:42 PM
He's over 6 foot and well built, if he was a slender 5'8 19 year old you might have a point. So in a word no.

100%

Aidan O'Shea used to get some amount of treatment in FF when deployed there in the big games years ago.  Couldn't buy a free.  The narrative was always sure he's big enough to take it.

Kingdom37

Disgraceful referee performance from Fergal Kelly. Total bottle job sending off Clifford and cost kerry the game.

From the Bunker

Clifford is playing with the Big Boys now! They know he's good and he's young. There will be more ahead of him.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Kingdom37 on February 09, 2020, 03:51:09 PM
Disgraceful referee performance from Fergal Kelly. Total bottle job sending off Clifford and cost kerry the game.
100% Referee was a complete watery shite, Clifford clearly did nothing wrong and it didnt even show you what he got his first booking for either. This total cop out of refs giving both lads cards needs to be addressed. Time for refs to grow a set and for umpires who actually have a clue about the game to be assigned and not because theyre the refs pal or family member.

BennyCake

Quote from: yellowcard on January 26, 2020, 12:41:01 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on January 26, 2020, 12:15:32 PM
Just after watching the way the dubs went for him at the final whistle , pure dirt , cant cope with the fact there is no player in Dublin set up near as skilful . Rave all ya want about the great dubl8n side and I agree but they have never had a top skills player like Clifford , gooch, Joyce ,McDonald .

Diarmuid Connolly.

I assume that's the bit you're linking Connolly too. It certainly ain't the top skills bit.

shantygael

Quote from: BennyCake on February 09, 2020, 04:22:49 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on January 26, 2020, 12:41:01 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on January 26, 2020, 12:15:32 PM
Just after watching the way the dubs went for him at the final whistle , pure dirt , cant cope with the fact there is no player in Dublin set up near as skilful . Rave all ya want about the great dubl8n side and I agree but they have never had a top skills player like Clifford , gooch, Joyce ,McDonald .

Diarmuid Connolly.

I assume that's the bit you're linking Connolly too. It certainly ain't the top skills bit.
Mc keever comes to mind for me whenever those two words  are seen together.
you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

BennyHarp

I don't know what Clifford or Harte did but Refs have to start having an element of common sense. The likes of Clifford and Harte aren't going around hitting people for no reason. These are the players we want to see on the pitch, not the dirty f**kers who are pulling and dragging them all over the place. By the way though, if Kerry lads are whinging about refs costing you games, I'd suggest you should watch last years all Ireland semi final. 
That was never a square ball!!

BennyCake

Kerry no 2 battered McShane when he came on too.

tonto1888

Quote from: BennyCake on February 09, 2020, 04:38:52 PM
Kerry no 2 battered McShane when he came on too.
McShane done well not to react

larryin89

Do Tyrone people ever wonder why it's always them involved in the big controversy, the off the ball sh ite etc. Why don't ye just go and play football
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

BennyHarp

Quote from: larryin89 on February 09, 2020, 04:54:05 PM
Do Tyrone people ever wonder why it's always them involved in the big controversy, the off the ball sh ite etc. Why don't ye just go and play football

We only respond when it's about Tyrone but in case you hadn't noticed this shit happens in every game. Was what happened to Clifford today any worse than half the Dublin team ripping his jersey off a few weeks ago?
That was never a square ball!!