You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Nicking the top of your ear with the razor whilst shaving your head  :'(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 13, 2007, 04:45:18 PM
I never go on the by-pass i always go thru Enfield,Clonard etc when im heading for Mullingar..Its €4 in a van for toll bridge on the N4 thats a lot when you going thru it twice a day for a week

I do the same, only takes about 5-10 mins extra.
Ask me holy bollix

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: his holiness nb on December 13, 2007, 07:39:33 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 13, 2007, 04:45:18 PM
I never go on the by-pass i always go thru Enfield,Clonard etc when im heading for Mullingar..Its €4 in a van for toll bridge on the N4 thats a lot when you going thru it twice a day for a week

I do the same, only takes about 5-10 mins extra.

Your the F***er i always get stuck behind   :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gold

Dublin sweaty heroin addicts

waitin 4 chips from slow scrags in luigis
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Abble

Square Ball

Now that I have fully recovered from the trauma and stress of shopping with the wife, not so much the wife but the other crazy basket cases out there.
I was in Primark and the majotity of shoppers were ignorant scumbags, teenagers effin and blinding at their parents, people standing three abreast and wont move (POG was right) knocking things off hangers and kicking them out of the way. then there is the shop assistants, some were just Millies with uniforms, there is a queue of 20+ people and the three of them are yappin away about my Chloe has this and my Jason has that, and that C of a husband of mine hasnt been sober in a week, note I DONT CARE just servr us and let us out!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Square Ball on December 14, 2007, 01:13:30 PM
Now that I have fully recovered from the trauma and stress of shopping with the wife, not so much the wife but the other crazy basket cases out there.
I was in Primark and the majotity of shoppers were ignorant scumbags, teenagers effin and blinding at their parents, people standing three abreast and wont move (POG was right) knocking things off hangers and kicking them out of the way. then there is the shop assistants, some were just Millies with uniforms, there is a queue of 20+ people and the three of them are yappin away about my Chloe has this and my Jason has that, and that C of a husband of mine hasnt been sober in a week, note I DONT CARE just servr us and let us out!!!

Isn't christmas great  :D

My gear grinder for the day is f**kers who can't drive on country roads  ie people who think the middle of the road is where they should be driving never mind the fact that they are going around a bend and there might be a fella in a van coming in the other direction ... >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

Thats the boy LL
Get your daily grind out of the system

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: full back on December 14, 2007, 04:51:53 PM
Thats the boy LL

Aye it always good to post on this thread and get me anger out...
It saves the woman from getting a hiding

Only joking of course  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

FL/MAYO

Quote from: Square Ball on December 14, 2007, 01:13:30 PM

Square if you ever come to the States you should go and shop at a "Super Walmart" to experience the clientele. Very similar to what you described above but the majority would be armed and let out of the trailer park for the day... horrible f**king place.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 14, 2007, 05:29:19 PM
Quote from: full back on December 14, 2007, 04:51:53 PM
Thats the boy LL

Aye it always good to post on this thread and get me anger out...
It saves the woman from getting a hiding

Only joking of course  :)
I'd say she'd kick your Culchie ass like a prober Dub :)  ;D :D

My gear grinder is that I've made about 6 cups of tea today and all have gone cold and half drank because every time i sat down to drink it someone called me ?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 14, 2007, 06:29:51 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on December 14, 2007, 06:27:13 PM

My gear grinder is that I've made about 6 cups of tea today and all have gone cold and half drank because every time i sat down to drink it someone called me ?

Are you asking us or telling us?
I was telling you but questioning the universe
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

FL/MAYO

Getting Christmas cards from people you forgot to send one to...its tit for tat with the Christmas cards in this house at the moment,I am of to the post office again.

The Real Laoislad

I know their will be some who won't agree but that bloody Barrys Tea turn the moment gold advert on the radio about yer man buying his kids the train set for christmas annoys the f**k out of me

"Santa can bring them what he will...but this is from me" ARRRGGGHHHH >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.