Club Hurling 2023

Started by Saffrongael, October 01, 2023, 05:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oso

Scrappy second half. Wind is clearly a factor. Looks like it might end up close, hopefully that dubious ballygunner point (looked like it hit the bar and went wide to me) doesn't dictate the outcome.

Captain Obvious

Ballygunner gave away some amount of scorable frees after each point they scored from play.

Oso

Thomas's should have had number 5 off, he cost them that game in the end.

Lazy, tired stupid tackle that led to Stephen okeefe's point ballygunners third last. Then the last 2 ballygunner points came down his side and he was so far off the pace he couldn't put any tackle in or pressure on, he was walking.

SaffronSports

Extra 20 just beginning now

HiMucker

marty34

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Jeepers Creepers

SaffronSports

Pens now is it? I know in camogie they do 2 10s and then 2 5s before pens. I'd rather that tbh.

SHEEDY

Brilliant game, fair play to both teams, great stuff.
nil satis nisi optimum

Oso

Fair play to Thomas's hanging in there and nearly winning it, I thought they were gone.

I thought the ref was decent, ballygunner's discipline was really poor tonight.

marty34

Quote from: SHEEDY on December 16, 2023, 09:39:46 PMBrilliant game, fair play to both teams, great stuff.

Yeah, full of honest effort and a bit of an edge.

Some great scores.

Anybody's game now. A lottery.

HiMucker

Was there any stoppages during the 2 mins of extra time? Thought the ref could have easily blown it with Thomas winner

Wildweasel74

G some poor penalties there.

SHEEDY

Glad to see St Thomas win it but still think penalties is poor way to decide it
nil satis nisi optimum