Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Very slim chance of villa getting anything at all. Not going to happen.

Aaron Boone

QPR were a rollover in 2012 but held Manchester City at bay for large periods. 

Fascinating last day. But things will likely stay as they are: City 1st, Tottenham Hotspur 4th, Leeds go down. 

imtommygunn

I do wonder can Leeds escape. They have to have some fight in them surely.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 22, 2022, 08:41:07 AM
They can only win and hope for the best. They have a terrible GD so the smart money has to still be on Burnley. I dont think either Newcastle or Brentford will roll over.

seafoid

The only way to stop Man City may be food poisoning

https://youtu.be/oCe69LhjULw

Gael80

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 22, 2022, 09:19:10 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on May 22, 2022, 08:41:07 AM
They can only win and hope for the best. They have a terrible GD so the smart money has to still be on Burnley. I dont think either Newcastle or Brentford will roll over.

The difference in finishing 10th or 14th is around £12.5million. PL sums are off the scale, so with player bonuses tied into that and the impact it could have on summer transfer plans I think every club will fight to finish as high as possible.

Gael85

Man City failure to sign a no 9 will cost along with playing Fernandinho  centre half. Looking like Liverpool title .

Captain Obvious

Some here thought the season had no twists left? Half time and Liverpools league title to lose!

imtommygunn

Looks like Leeds will stay up here.

Milltown Row2

Stevie G keeping his end of the bargain up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thewobbler

Quote from: Gael85 on May 22, 2022, 04:53:40 PM
Man City failure to a no 9 will cost along with playing Fernandinho  centre half. Looking like Liverpool title .

Just goals number 97, 98, and 99 of the league season for city.

"Failure".

Tony Baloney

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

After all that drama Liverpool and Manchester City win home games they where expected to win.

I said after the Manchester City 2 Liverpool draw in April that it was Liverpools title to lose as Manchester City was always going to slip up in at least one of their game. Liverpool just needed to win their remaining games to win this league title and drew with Tottenham at home.

laoislad

Why do you keep beating this drum? It was never Liverpools to lose after the City game,it was never in Liverpools hands.
Stop making an idiot of yourself.
Enjoy the Europa Conference next season 👍
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.