Noah's Army

Started by Dire Ear, March 28, 2021, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

The SOS signed that PII thing so that doesn't look like it will work.

grounded

Quote from: seafoid on August 03, 2022, 09:08:43 AM
It looks like the only thing that will work is going above the PSNI to a higher level such as the UK Govt.

Absolutely. The entire thing stinks.

seafoid

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 03, 2022, 09:15:24 AM
The SOS signed that PII thing so that doesn't look like it will work.
Maybe a Labour/LD  Govt would help. There is no equilibrium until the truth is revealed.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

WT4E

I think I read somewhere that the legal team had a high police officer from outside the north reviewing it but then SOS put in PII??? SOunds bad.

Another point which doesn't get enough attention the police say this lad who I believe was very tall for his age? Crawled naked through this tight concrete storm drain which has all sorts of debris in there and his body was in near perfect condition when they found him.

general_lee

Quote from: WT4E on August 03, 2022, 10:09:41 AM
Another point which doesn't get enough attention the police say this lad who I believe was very tall for his age? Crawled naked through this tight concrete storm drain which has all sorts of debris in there and his body was in near perfect condition when they found him.
This is what I don't understand. How did Noah know this storm drain existed? Why would he have voluntarily entered it? If he did do so voluntarily, why would he travel as far as 950m into it? And if we are to believe he was in this storm drain for 6 days and died by drowning; why were only his hands and feet water damaged?

seafoid

I think I read somewhere that the legal team had a high police officer from outside the north reviewing it but then SOS put in PII??? SOunds bad.

It sounds as though the body was put in the storm drain by someone.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: seafoid on August 03, 2022, 10:36:52 AM

It sounds as though the body was put in the storm drain by someone.

Ye reckon?

I won't put it up what I have been told but it stinks to high heaven. I will never forget the days after he went missing and the door to door stuff round north Belfast. The whole community gathered together but one part of it closed itself off and rallied the troops, both in their illegal and legal ranks. From memory there were a number of assaults on butch sides round that time. Young 'nationalist' lad attacked by a gang on the Limestone and a few 'loyalist' lads beaten up round the Water Works. The fear in the community that this was another Thomas Devlin was palpable, particularly given the proximity of it to where he was murdered.

The timing of when it happened too was important as it was at the height of the 'Black Lives Matter' movement and there was potentially racial elements to this given the colour of his skin. I don't necessarily believe it was racial but the optics can sometimes be different to the reality.

This will only ever come out in fullness when a proper enquiry is carried out, which will not happen while the PII is in existence. Another dirty act from this dirty place.

pbat

I cant understand why ever Journalists is running a mile from this case?

imtommygunn

Journalists and a lot of politicians too. Not sure Long covering herself in glory here.

johnnycool

Quote from: pbat on August 03, 2022, 11:01:42 AM
I cant understand why ever Journalists is running a mile from this case?

The biggest show in the "country" is the main one.

Normally he'd be all over this type of thing, but for whatever reason he's not touched it with a barge pole.

tiempo

Its absolutely gut-wrenching, I can't bring myself to listen to the podcast, there's an establishment coverup in play, the 'state' is rotten to the core

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 03, 2022, 11:02:37 AM
Journalists and a lot of politicians too. Not sure Long covering herself in glory here.

Compromise ongoing criminal case allegedly....it's rotten and stuff is being covered. Will come out in years to come when the poor mother has gone off her rocker

Kidder81

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 03, 2022, 12:49:23 PM

Compromise ongoing criminal case allegedly....it's rotten and stuff is being covered. Will come out in years to come when the poor mother has gone off her rocker

I think she is probably approaching that state, and that isn't a criticism. It would probably be the same for most of us

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Kidder81 on August 03, 2022, 12:56:25 PM

I think she is probably approaching that state, and that isn't a criticism. It would probably be the same for most of us

Absolutely. My comment was not criticism of the poor woman, just an observation of the inevitable

WT4E

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 03, 2022, 01:04:02 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on August 03, 2022, 12:56:25 PM

Absolutely. My comment was not criticism of the poor woman, just an observation of the inevitable

fcukin awful when you think about it like that.