Noah's Army

Started by Dire Ear, March 28, 2021, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

The PII thing is a big Red Flag. Previously I've thought a clusterfuck of incompetence is most likely in this case, the PII thing makes you think it could be a conspiracy but a lot of Governments would go to great lengths to cover up unbelievable incompetence. The family deserve answers either way.

Rois

There isn't a current train station for the public , but there is a Translink service yard approximately behind the Service station/McDonalds/Asda at the bottom of Fortwilliam Park. That might be what it means as it is close to the M2.

WT4E

Highly advise people to take the time to listen to the podcast

https://youtu.be/wRWsr3giWH8

I wasn't sure about the whole thing but the amount of stuff goin on here is unbelievable.

The water sample that a coroner would usually get not being obtained is the biggest concern I would have. They looked like they wanted to close this case fast.

Ty4Sam

Quote from: markl121 on August 02, 2022, 08:00:24 PM
Where is fortwilliam train station? Is it called anything else? Or is it a historic station that no longer exists? On maps here trying to piece this together in my head

Apologies, I'm not from the area but here is a couple of tweets that may help.

https://twitter.com/fionadonohoe2/status/1413615330686115845?s=21&t=k8GIgXLz7MQYrXSzEkMp6g

https://twitter.com/dtm_mama/status/1417416080872689670?s=21&t=k8GIgXLz7MQYrXSzEkMp6g

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Ty4Sam on August 02, 2022, 07:43:34 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 02, 2022, 07:26:21 PM
So she's saying he was placed there, did someone drag him 1 km or was he just placed in a place that had a manhole above him?

Did he drown or die of other injuries? If there is water in the lungs does that prove he drowned or not? I'm not sure what way it works..

Did the search team look there early on or not? Those guys are all volunteers who do great work independently from the police, have they ever had input the Noah group?

What was his timeline, as in did he die that day or later in the week?

This is the problem. So many questions that the PSNI have not answered, even the family have been left in the dark.

There is a manhole cover at Fortwilliam train station 20 meters from where the body was found.

From memory, I believe Fiona stated once that Noah died officially from drowning. She publicly asked was the water in Noah's lungs the same water that was in the storm drain, as far as I'm aware she's never been told.

Search and rescue volunteers would have been a great tool in finding Noah, unfortunately they were sent to Cavehill by the PSNI to look for him, even though he was seen naked at Northwood.

As for the timeline of his death, I'm not sure as I don't think those details were released.

Fiona did an interview with James English on YouTube that goes into greater detail, it's heartbreaking but I suppose she feels she has been backed into a corner.

They ain't difficult questions that you'd expect a local beat cop could answer

Could he have entered at that manhole in an attempt to run from people?

If he was seen on a bike naked was he seen being chased?

Was he fully naked or partially clothed?

And as someone said earlier there must have been hundreds who seen him, how are they all staying quiet?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Ty4Sam

The only fact that I can give you from them questions is that he was seen naked and running looking exhausted on CCTV in Northwood. The PSNI showed that CCTV to the family but nothing else. His bike and some of his clothes where also found in that street. The family were also told that a witness seen 2 men standing outside a car at the top of the street watching him. I would encourage anyway with an interest to watch/listen to  the podcast. It seems a very complex case when you listen to it.

Rois

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 02, 2022, 08:26:45 PM
And as someone said earlier there must have been hundreds who seen him, how are they all staying quiet?
My sister's colleague (a teacher) reported seeing someone who matched Noah's description talking to a man in that park above Northwood, can't remember the name. The police never followed up on his information. Perhaps it is because they know it wasn't him, but this report was made before Noah's body was discovered.

seafoid

Quote from: WT4E on August 02, 2022, 08:13:25 PM
Highly advise people to take the time to listen to the podcast

https://youtu.be/wRWsr3giWH8

I wasn't sure about the whole thing but the amount of stuff goin on here is unbelievable.

The water sample that a coroner would usually get not being obtained is the biggest concern I would have. They looked like they wanted to close this case fast.
Thanks for the link

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rois on August 02, 2022, 09:01:46 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 02, 2022, 08:26:45 PM
My sister's colleague (a teacher) reported seeing someone who matched Noah's description talking to a man in that park above Northwood, can't remember the name. The police never followed up on his information. Perhaps it is because they know it wasn't him, but this report was made before Noah's body was discovered.

I take it it's the park to the right of the street looking up? It next to Seamout street which looks down on to Seaview pitch.. so the entrance the storm drain is in between those streets?

I've been down that seamount street before
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rois

I just checked map - think it was Grove Park (to the side of Skegoneil Av) that has the wee football club at the corner.

seafoid

Quote from: Ty4Sam on August 02, 2022, 07:43:34 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 02, 2022, 07:26:21 PM
So she's saying he was placed there, did someone drag him 1 km or was he just placed in a place that had a manhole above him?

Did he drown or die of other injuries? If there is water in the lungs does that prove he drowned or not? I'm not sure what way it works..

Did the search team look there early on or not? Those guys are all volunteers who do great work independently from the police, have they ever had input the Noah group?

What was his timeline, as in did he die that day or later in the week?
In the podcast linked above the mother spoke about a conversation between 2 prisoners in which one claimed too have drowned Noah in a bath.

This is the problem. So many questions that the PSNI have not answered, even the family have been left in the dark.

There is a manhole cover at Fortwilliam train station 20 meters from where the body was found.

From memory, I believe Fiona stated once that Noah died officially from drowning. She publicly asked was the water in Noah's lungs the same water that was in the storm drain, as far as I'm aware she's never been told.

Search and rescue volunteers would have been a great tool in finding Noah, unfortunately they were sent to Cavehill by the PSNI to look for him, even though he was seen naked at Northwood.

As for the timeline of his death, I'm not sure as I don't think those details were released.

Fiona did an interview with James English on YouTube that goes into greater detail, it's heartbreaking but I suppose she feels she has been backed into a corner.

WT4E

Sorry seafoid I'm interested in your take on this but I think the quote function has muddled up your post. Can u repost

markl121

Listened to that whole interview there. f**k me it's wile. Two totally separate occurrences whereby he seems to have been attacked on great Victoria street and then tried to escape and ended up on the shore road where's he's then set upon by others. Hence the PII certificate. Is the PII to stop anything harming investment in belfast city centre? Or is it to protect the characters in the second aspect of the story in Northwood drive. The laptop in the hostel like f**k me. Whereabouts in the holylands did they live? I'd know the area well and am trying to picture the area of the hostel.
The initial attack by the homeless drug addicts seems plausibile as a revenge if Fiona had issues with them in the past. Noah would likely stand out even in belfast city centre if they were familiar with him.
A couple of things that didn't totally add up on Noah's end would be the timescale to get to cave hill, getting there by half six and then needing to be home by 8 doesn't seem totally possible, although probably not relevant here. Also why did he have his laptop and book? Again probsbly not relevant.

seafoid

Quote from: WT4E on August 02, 2022, 11:17:56 PM
Sorry seafoid I'm interested in your take on this but I think the quote function has muddled up your post. Can u repost

In the podcast linked above the mother spoke about a conversation between 2 prisoners in which one claimed to have drowned Noah in a bath.

seafoid

It looks like the only thing that will work is going above the PSNI to a higher level such as the UK Govt.