Best of Luck Gabriel_Hurl!!

Started by brokencrossbar1, June 27, 2014, 01:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Our own Canadian Ardboeian gets hitched today over in Canada...as the old phrase goes, another good man gone!!!  Best of luck fella!

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

orangeman

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hardy

There's a fella in Albuquerque can disappear you. Call Saul.

ziggysego

Congratulations young Gabriel. I wish you and Mrs Hurl and life time of happiness.
Testing Accessibility

give her dixie

From all on the board, we hired the one and only Cliff Richards to convey our congratulations.......

Take it away Cliff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3dQ0nnlHY&feature=kp
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Puckoon

Good to see that all the sampling over the years paid off and he finally found a cracker. She's a fine looking lassy Hurler. Have a great day and a great life together!

laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on June 27, 2014, 03:37:04 PM
Good to see that all the sampling over the years paid off and he finally found a cracker. She's a fine looking lassy Hurler. Have a great day and a great life together!
It's time to block him on Facebook...we can't be looking at wedding pictures for the next six months!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Ah no, leave him. As Puck says, she's a nice looking girl :)

deiseach

Quote from: Hardy on June 27, 2014, 01:57:34 PM
There's a fella in Albuquerque can disappear you. Call Saul.

SPOILERS!

Best of luck, Gab. Greatest thing in the world. Yes, even better than a John Mullane point.

Oraisteach

Congrats, Gab.  This is of course legit, not some pretext to get Canadian citizenship or something.  Best of luck to both of you.  Honeymoon in Niagara Falls, of course, as required by Canadian law.

muppet

Best of luck Gab. I take it PJ O'Brien's might be quite for a while at least?
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Should be all over by now Gab. Hopefully you'll leave a respectable amount of time before checking in on Liverpool transfer news  ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

Cheers lads (even you HS) was a great day  :D