Fundraising for Suicide Prevention Group

Started by brokencrossbar1, April 30, 2013, 11:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Quote from: thewobbler on May 04, 2013, 12:01:55 PM
Haha, marathon runners only thought they knew about tactics in their sport. The Crossmaglen men will take it to a whole new level.

;D ..yeah ..fully expect him to go fast out of the traps then after 10 minutes turns it into a pure dog fight where he just about gets over the line ...he'll beat the majority of them this way :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Count 10

Best of luck BCB, hope you reach your target and more.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

orangeman

brokencrossbar1

Once again thanks everyone.  We have hit £1200 online as well as a few pound off line.  I would like to see if I can reach the £1500 mark so if you haven't donated yet don't be shy Please Donate Here!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 07, 2013, 01:16:00 PM
Once again thanks everyone.  We have hit £1200 online as well as a few pound off line.  I would like to see if I can reach the £1500 mark so if you haven't donated yet don't be shy Please Donate Here!

Fcuk you're not shy  8)

Will donate, and good luck with walking afterwards, calfs burning, knee hurting, thighs starting to hurt also and I only did 3 legs lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 07, 2013, 05:17:50 PM

Fcuk you're not shy  8)

Will donate, and good luck with walking afterwards, calfs burning, knee hurting, thighs starting to hurt also and I only did 3 legs lol

I am not shy about something that means so much to me.  I will stop bumping when she reaches £1500.

stew

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 09, 2013, 11:53:14 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 07, 2013, 05:17:50 PM

Fcuk you're not shy  8)

I am not shy about something that means so much to me.  I will stop bumping when she reaches £1500.

Why? keep er lit.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Bingo

brokencrossbar1

I better bump this baby back up.  Only £80 left before I hot my target of £1500 so if you haven't donated yet because you have forgotten etc please do.  A fiver out of any mans life won't buy a pack of cigarettes or a round of drink but will go a very long way to helping save a life or help rebuild a life. 

Please Donate Here!

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Denn Forever on May 15, 2013, 10:22:05 AM
Something for the ipod to keep you focused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEnIkz82A0

Good man Denn, don't worry I have her ready and raring to go, a wee bit of Eye of the Tiger as well and Al Pacino to pull me over the line :P

stew

Donation just sent in, all you need to get ready is think of poor Declan Moffat, don't make the same mistake he made and listen to the ace of Spades and thunderstruck over and over again, you will be done in 2 hours flat.  :)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.