Dentists in Belfast

Started by DirtyDozen12, January 05, 2011, 12:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogball88

Ring up Fortwilliam Dental Practice, ask for Chris Scannell and mention you are a massive Cliftonville fan!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: bogball88 on June 08, 2022, 10:09:55 AM
Ring up Fortwilliam Dental Practice, ask for Chris Scannell and mention you are a massive Cliftonville fan!

Definitely....Chris will fit you in no problem if you want to talk football ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 09, 2022, 01:01:50 PM

I ended up getting antibiotics which at the minute seems to have calmed things down, had about 3 hours sleep each night, the pain, that throbbing pain!! f**k! The amount of drugs Ive taken is way over the top!!

Re'd a game last night though and I was very relaxed lol... might be the way to go going forward  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Were they performance enhancing ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 09, 2022, 01:34:01 PM
Were they performance enhancing ;D

Lets just say I didn't get too worked up!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 09, 2022, 01:28:47 PM

I ended up getting antibiotics which at the minute seems to have calmed things down, had about 3 hours sleep each night, the pain, that throbbing pain!! f**k! The amount of drugs Ive taken is way over the top!!

Re'd a game last night though and I was very relaxed lol... might be the way to go going forward  ;)

You should have made a few questionable calls....a slap in the mouth might have sorted out your tooth ache!

imtommygunn

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 09, 2022, 01:48:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 09, 2022, 01:28:47 PM

You should have made a few questionable calls....a slap in the mouth might have sorted out your tooth ache!

His teeth are ok - the drugs must have been performance enhancing.  ;D Sorry MR couldn't resist.

Orior

After every treatment my dentist gives me a horrible pink liquid to drink.

I hate the taste of it, so when he is not looking I spit it out  :o
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

johnnycool

Quote from: nearlymad on June 09, 2022, 05:13:15 PM
Quote from: Orior on June 09, 2022, 05:10:09 PM
After every treatment my dentist gives me a horrible pink liquid to drink.

I hate the taste of it, so when he is not looking I spit it out  :o
My Dentist tells me to gargle that pink stuff not swallow the stuff ;D ;D ;D

Whoooooooooooooooosh