Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manballandall

Worked under Cahill and Wallace, knows hurking inside out

NAG1

Again dont doubt what you are saying, but so did a few others and would claim the same and I wouldnt have them either.

saffron89

who is jackie webb

is he that oul white haired fellow

what club

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on July 25, 2012, 01:13:25 PM
Again dont doubt what you are saying, but so did a few others and would claim the same and I wouldnt have them either.

He's on the wind up FFS
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 25, 2012, 02:10:57 PM

He's on the wind up FFS

MR2 I am aware of that I am just taking his point and making a serious one from it.

Alot of these so called 'know hurling inside out' types are not suitable to be involved with teams, every club has them and most would never be in the club from one week to the next.

imtommygunn

Quote from: btdtgtt on July 24, 2012, 11:49:09 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on July 24, 2012, 10:45:40 PM
also heard someone from county had contacted club looking the video.   on mangers note.  id approach James mc naughton from c,dall, Gary o, kane dunloy, and either Aidan mc carry or Neil paterson and see if they would give it a go between them,   not meaning any harm to city clubs by not asking anyone from there :D    just like to see few lads from that good antrim team in and see if they could get the lads pulling together.

Oh I didn't realise the '89 didn't have any belfast lads on it - like eh the captain maybe.
Joke or not this exposes an under-lying attitude and I thought by now north Antrim would realise that they can't do it alone - the glens are not a hurling stronghold at all when it comes to inter county hurling.

he lives in dublin...

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on July 25, 2012, 06:22:50 AM
Lads, just a light interjection into this debate for a while. I was browsing the O'Neill's website this morning and stumbled upon this page:

http://www.oneills.com/gift-ideas/club-helmets/ulster/antrim.html

And just to prove I'm not that biased, the Dunloy helmet:

What do we think of the idea of clubs/counties adopting the club/county coloured and crested helmet as an official piece of the whole kit? I've been talking about this to a few lads and to be fair they're indifferent about it but I think it would look class. Just an idea, I think i remember Cork taking the field with all red/white helmets a few years back.

On another note, no feckin Loughgiel helmets on that site!!!!!!!

O Neils are working on the LG helmet,its slighty different from other clubs, theres are hole   in the forehead section just above the eyes for there dicks :) :) :)
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

manballandall

He's on the wind up FFS

You disagree with my sentiments MR2 ?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manballandall on July 25, 2012, 02:42:37 PM

He's on the wind up FFS

You disagree with my sentiments MR2 ?

I'm not at liberty to say manballandall!!! and you know that ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

NAH, you honestly are a dick.  Jealous much mate
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

NAG1

SG are you off for the big festival of hurling in Birr this weekend?

Sleeping giant

I might stick around home and get run out in league against the dall

NAG1

Thought that match might have been rescheduled no?

Sleeping giant

I think that match was already put back,  so therefore has to be played.  Don't no if wel have team about or not,  was messing.  My hurling days are long gone

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Sleeping giant on July 25, 2012, 03:31:16 PM
NAH, you honestly are a dick.  Jealous much mate

and your a dick thats just had a sense of humor by-pass,was joking what happened to your friendly banter policy. wind you neck in. ill keep it serious form now on
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets