The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

red hander

imtommygunn

Not looking like it will happen. That salah chance was the one more chance it seems thus far.

Tony Baloney

Dunno about the rest of you but I found the whole performance very flat despite all the possession and chances. It's a simple game and if you don't stick the ball in the back of the net all other statistics are irrelevant.

laoislad

Bitterly disappointing, better team for the majority of it but couldn't get the goal they needed. Trent very poor for their goal.
Courtois was brilliant and kept them in the game and probably will be MOTM.
Hard to fault this group of Liverpool players though. They have given us a brilliant season.
The apes will be out in force on here tonight and well they may I suppose.
Roll on next season
YNWA.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

screenexile

Jeepers Creepers

Ghost

The double not to be sniffed at. And yes GiveItToTheShooters it is a double no matter what MR2 says

J70

Just didn't do enough. Real took their chance, Liverpool didn't. They deserve it. Brilliant defensive performance.

Courtois, Casemiro, Carvahal outstanding.

Still a superb season. Hopefully FSG strengthen this summer.

Captain Obvious

Depressing end to the season for Liverpool.  A tale of two goalkeepers in the two Liverpool v Real Madrid Champions league finals, Courtois MOTM to tonight and Loris Karius in 2018 both wins for Real Madrid.

For all the firepower Liverpool have three finals this season which included two extra time periods and no goals was very poor.

Jeepers Creepers

imtommygunn

Capt Pat

We need to find a Haaland or at least a replacement for Origi. We deserved more from the season.

From the Bunker

Liverpool were stale. Slow build ups.

Tough end to a long season.

Some season all the same  :)