The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Assuming it holds, the line up on the field now will start the final.

Cannot leave Diaz out.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Klopp certainly knows how to get things sorted.. he was in deep discussion with one of his coaches before halftime. Quality now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Captain Obvious

Quote from: J70 on May 03, 2022, 09:35:44 PM
That keeper is poor
Poor on four of the five Liverpool goals in this tie. Any hope for underdog causing a shock they first need a decent goalkeeper. 

From the Bunker

Hard to believe that game was over with 20 minutes to go! Given what went earlier!

The show goes on....................

Gabriel_Hurl

139 goals in a season - club record - with a month to go  ;D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Armagh18 on May 03, 2022, 09:03:12 PM
Quote from: thewobbler on May 03, 2022, 09:00:41 PM
I'm not sure villareal will run out of steam. Liverpool have given the ball back quite easily and haven't stretched them much at all, so there's not been much in the way of lung busting runs.

Thiago and Keita aren't at it at all. They need to exit stage left.
Jaysus seen loads of people on social media saying he's every bit as good as Xavi and Iniesta ever were.

Nice win, great second half by all,  Keita and Thiago had great games in the second half. Football match played over 90 minutes not 45.

Great win and tactical master stroke with half time changes and playing further up the field.

gawa316

Talk about a game of 2 halves!

Was watching it with Spanish commentators...jeepers they did my anxiety no good whatsoever!

north_antrim_hound

Soooooooooooooo who do you all  want in the final.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

From the Bunker

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 03, 2022, 10:53:27 PM
Soooooooooooooo who do you all  want in the final.

I don't want Ray Houghton anyway! Just can't put my finger on it. But he does not seem to like Liverpool FC.

thewobbler

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 03, 2022, 10:18:43 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on May 03, 2022, 09:03:12 PM
Quote from: thewobbler on May 03, 2022, 09:00:41 PM
I'm not sure villareal will run out of steam. Liverpool have given the ball back quite easily and haven't stretched them much at all, so there's not been much in the way of lung busting runs.

Thiago and Keita aren't at it at all. They need to exit stage left.
Jaysus seen loads of people on social media saying he's every bit as good as Xavi and Iniesta ever were.

Nice win, great second half by all,  Keita and Thiago had great games in the second half. Football match played over 90 minutes not 45.

Great win and tactical master stroke with half time changes and playing further up the field.

Lol you should ask Mulholland about my ability to shunt  sporting events in one direction by commenting on the how likely they are to go in the other direction.

Some turnaround. Helped cosmetically by Villareal having Karius's dodgy protege in goals, but the result was going to be the same even had they schmeichel in his pomp.

Capt Pat

I think City are much better than Madrid. Madrid though are still hanging in there. I hope we get Madrid in the final and revenge for 2018.

Tony Baloney

Preference for Madrid and if I was being defeatist I'd rather be beaten by Real than those other cnuts.

From the Bunker

For variety I'd rather Madrid. We've had enough of Man City in Domestic encounters.