The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: Capt Pat on June 13, 2022, 06:45:35 PM
Quote from: trailer on June 13, 2022, 01:39:06 PM
Wonder does Nunez have Asthma? Seems to be endemic at Liverpool.

It must be great being you. 20 years of fergie time. Late game winners in all the big games and small and never once does it cross your mind that getting an edge like that in pro sports is more than a little suspect. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Think there are some genuine questions to be answered here. Any cups they have won under Klopp are tainted.

trileacman

Haven't seen a whole lot of Nunez but I'm not overly impressed. He's a good 9 but not a 75 million euro man. He's actually very little better than Tammy Abraham from what I've seen. His pace is okay but his acceleration is a bit lacking as is his finishing from anywhere beyond 12 yards. Good in the air but given Liverpool's game he may be a bit slow for it.

I've been calling for them to sign the new Firmino for years now, I'm just not convinced Nunez is it.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Turf

Quote from: trileacman on June 14, 2022, 10:51:19 AM
Haven't seen a whole lot of Nunez but I'm not overly impressed. He's a good 9 but not a 75 million euro man. He's actually very little better than Tammy Abraham from what I've seen. His pace is okay but his acceleration is a bit lacking as is his finishing from anywhere beyond 12 yards. Good in the air but given Liverpool's game he may be a bit slow for it.

I've been calling for them to sign the new Firmino for years now, I'm just not convinced Nunez is it.
Quick man get on to Klopp. Maybe he hasn't signed the contract yet.

Turf

It's funny how people still doubt Klopp and his scouts,transfer committee etc
Same things were being said about Mane,Salah, Virgil that are being said about Nunez. When will people realise they know what their doing and you absolutely do not.

Armamike

Quote from: trailer on June 14, 2022, 09:25:17 AM

It must be great being you. 20 years of fergie time. Late game winners in all the big games and small and never once does it cross your mind that getting an edge like that in pro sports is more than a little suspect. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Think there are some genuine questions to be answered here. Any cups they have won under Klopp are tainted.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
That's just, like your opinion man.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Armamike on June 14, 2022, 11:57:24 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The Armagh wand have coped on to him on the other board so he's feeling a bit starved of attention. Lol
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

RedHand88

fishing.gif

trailer

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 14, 2022, 02:17:08 PM

fishing.gif

Asthma rate in the UK is approx 12%. At Liverpool it is 63%. That is absurdly high. 22 of the 35 first team players have Asthma.

That isn't fishing. Questions need asked about why that is the case. Many players are taking the exact same drug that Bradley Wiggins was found to be taking illegally in the Tour de France.

Gabriel_Hurl

congrats on becoming more boring than MR2 and his betting talk - no mean feat

gawa316

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 14, 2022, 02:49:15 PM
congrats on becoming more boring than MR2 and his betting talk - no mean feat

That's going to ruin my day  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dec

Quote from: trailer on June 14, 2022, 02:36:18 PM
Asthma rate in the UK is approx 12%. At Liverpool it is 63%. That is absurdly high. 22 of the 35 first team players have Asthma.

I'll bet your source for this is rock solid.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: dec on June 14, 2022, 03:24:42 PM

Internet mate

Armamike

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 14, 2022, 03:39:29 PM
Quote from: dec on June 14, 2022, 03:24:42 PM

Internet mate

That's fair enough then.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Gabriel_Hurl