Football Management in the modern game.

Started by stew, February 23, 2017, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Claudio Ranieri have been sacked as Manager of Leicester City.

Absolutely not, the man was manager of the year last year!
38 (74.5%)
Maybe, I mean he is sitting in the relegation zone
3 (5.9%)
Yes, as good as he was last season, this season he is ket.
10 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Voting closed: March 02, 2017, 08:58:43 PM

AZOffaly

Quote from: seafoid on February 28, 2017, 04:03:00 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on February 28, 2017, 03:50:15 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on February 28, 2017, 03:41:52 PM
Surprised there's nobody on this thread today after the Leicester win last night.
It certainly look the change of manager got a huge reaction of from the players as they worked their socks off last night and played like they did last year.

Player power is alive and well and when the players don't stand behind their boss then he's usually the fall guy.
The way the mangers move about now from one club to the next, it's almost worth their while getting the sack for a huge pay out and then start over again.

On Off the ball on Sunday Brian Kerr was saying they should have been willing to get relegated if necessary and to stay loyal to Rainieri but if they stay up now then the owners will feel justified.

I don't think the change of manager got the reaction, I think the fact that they were getting stick for getting the manager fired got the reaction. They were like the Galway hurlers, except they won last night. Then again Galway weren't playing Liverpool.
I thought Liverpool were the Galway hurlers

That's an awful insult. Galway reached the All Ireland Final a couple of years ago!