Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggysego on June 14, 2009, 02:44:57 PM
A mate of mine is an Urney man, he won't be happy  :D

My heart bleeds Ziggy ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ziggysego

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 14, 2009, 02:48:09 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 14, 2009, 02:44:57 PM
A mate of mine is an Urney man, he won't be happy  :D

My heart bleeds Ziggy ;)

I got nothing but shite off him yesterday about Greencastle losing to Gortin. Ah karma, isn't it wonderful ;)
Testing Accessibility

brougherboy

TonesAbú

Clonoe and Kildress abandoned in the storm. 

KIDDO 4

Ardboe 0.15, Moy0.5  tonight in Ardboe.

orangeman

carol6

Hey kiddo any truth in the story about the length of additional time in the Omagh v Dromore game today? Heard he played seven minutes injury time at the end of the second half. Was it a dirty game or were there injuries that necessiated such extended extra time?

ceol agus peil

Quote from: carol6 on June 14, 2009, 10:40:50 PM
Hey kiddo any truth in the story about the length of additional time in the Omagh v Dromore game today? Heard he played seven minutes injury time at the end of the second half. Was it a dirty game or were there injuries that necessiated such extended extra time?

5 and a half extra minutes were played at the end of the first half and seven and a half extra minutes at the end of the second half. The game was quite evenly matched with dromore going 1 point ahead after 31 minutes of the second half but the referee played for another 6 minutes with only 1 injury delay lasting 1 minute. It was quite clearly a case of a referee playing for a draw, but it was no less than omagh deserved on the day. Questions do have to be asked though of the amount of time added on to the end of both halfs despite few injury breaks during the game.
Sent from my iphone

orangeman

Any matches next weekend ?? League Cup ?

KIDDO 4

TYRONE O'NEILLS ACL FIXTURES.
Tuesday 16th June 7:45PM

U 21 Grade 1

Cookstown v Moortown,

WJ Dolan RESERVE Senior Football Championship 7:30pm

Donaghmore v Errigal Ciaran
Wednesday 17th June 7:45PM

U 21 Grade 1

Eglish v Coalisland

Omagh v Dromore

Killyclogher v Augher

Naomh Mhuire v Clonoe 
U21 Grade 2

Pomeroy v Rock

Gortin v Loughmacrory 
Thursday 18 June
WJ Dolan RESERVE Senior Football Championship 7:30PM

Ardboe v Moy

Fri 19th June: WJ Dolan JFC.   VENUE
6:45PM Derrytresk v Clogher   EGLISH
8:15PM Brockagh v Aghaloo   EGLISH

WJ Dolan RESERVE Senior Football Championship 7.30PM

Galbally v Kildress                                                                                                    Omagh v Eglish

WJ Dolan RESERVE Intermediate Football Championship 7:30pm              Stewartstown v Killyman

Saturday 20TH June: WJ Dolan JFC.

6PM:  Tattyreagh v Fintona,    DROMORE

7:30PM Drumquin v Errigal Ciaran III  DROMORE
WJ Dolan RESERVE Senior Football Championship 3.00PM

Coalisland v Dromore
WJ Dolan RESERVE Senior Football Championship 6.00PM

(unless stated otherwise)

Aghyaran v Killyclogher

Clonoe v Trillick

WJ Dolan RESERVE Intermediate Football Championship 6.00PM

Strabane v Cookstown

Eskra v Clann na nGael

Moortown v Edendork

Augher v Gortin

Pomeroy v Killeeshill

Urney v Greencastle

Derrylaughan v Rock
O'Neill's ACL Div 3 Senior and Reserve 5.00pm & 6:30pm

Owen Roes v Drumragh
Monday 22 June 7:30pm

WJ Dolan RESERVE Senior Football Championship 
Loughmacrory v An Charrig Mhor

U 21 Grade 1 7:30pm

Derrylaughan v Ardboe, 

ziggysego

A new video on the Tyrone GAA showing the new Training Centre for Garvaghey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_bJ_0hxMDE
Testing Accessibility

Stalin

Quote from: orangeman on June 12, 2009, 06:29:24 PM
Quote from: aroundincircles on June 12, 2009, 06:13:32 PM
i think i would be right in saying there are a few cases pending in tyrone at the minute. IF an assault or an alleged assault takes place on the field and is not in the referees report how would this affect a civil case or  a case where the  police would be investigating at the request of the injured party??

That question does not have a clear answer.

The burden of proof is on the plaintiff in the case to prove beyond doubt that the defendant has committed the alleged assualt. This will not be easy in the cases that I think you are referring to. The waters have been well and truly muddied at this stage.
In the GAA disciplinary system the burden of proof isn't the same - the appeals processes are entirely different as well.

lol. the waters are a bit like your post there orangeman.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

jodyb

Quote from: ziggysego on June 15, 2009, 12:43:13 AM
A new video on the Tyrone GAA showing the new Training Centre for Garvaghey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_bJ_0hxMDE

Jesus Ziggy, 14 seconds in... Ive seen tyronefan's avatar, but never read the small print. I cant believe the unashamed plagarism!! Yes may have 3 all-irelands but that inferiority complex still runs deep.....

Zapatista

Quote from: ceol agus peil on June 14, 2009, 11:02:54 PM
Quote from: carol6 on June 14, 2009, 10:40:50 PM

5 and a half extra minutes were played at the end of the first half and seven and a half extra minutes at the end of the second half. The game was quite evenly matched with dromore going 1 point ahead after 31 minutes of the second half but the referee played for another 6 minutes with only 1 injury delay lasting 1 minute. It was quite clearly a case of a referee playing for a draw, but it was no less than omagh deserved on the day. Questions do have to be asked though of the amount of time added on to the end of both halfs despite few injury breaks during the game.

I heard a draw was a fair result but surely adding on 7 minutes and awarding a dubious free to achieve a draw is taking the sport out of it.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Dromore keeper was spitting feathers, quite rightly at the free given at the end. Omagh may well have deserved a draw but the free in was as soft as a brown banana.