best place to eat in belfast??

Started by kinghen, September 28, 2007, 01:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Jesus the Kam Wah, frequently ate teryiaki greyhound out of that place. At least thats my presumption. Benedicts resturaunt is superb food. Paul rankin has (had?) a place just past the donegal road on the way down to the europa. The old man takes alot of folks there for business dinners, so It must be up to scratch also.

Bensars

Quote from: Puckoon on October 01, 2007, 04:08:34 PM
Jesus the Kam Wah, frequently ate teryiaki greyhound out of that place. At least thats my presumption. Benedicts resturaunt is superb food. Paul rankin has (had?) a place just past the donegal road on the way down to the europa. The old man takes alot of folks there for business dinners, so It must be up to scratch also.

otherwise commonly known as shaftsbury square. How long where you in belfast pukoon ?

Puckoon

Alright so Im lost with my geography. What street is laverys on? Keep on it, crossing maybe sandy row? on your way down to the europa. I think you know what im talking about.

Puckoon

Thats it, shaftsbury square. I was obviously never in the best of shape.

Ahem, 5 years bensars.  :-[

Puckoon

Puckoon

tintin25

It's not fancy but if you want a seriousley good feed then the Garrick bar is the place. Great portions and the food is nice.