Armagh v Monaghan D2-R5 15th March 7pm

Started by Main Street, March 10, 2014, 02:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gander

Quote from: Armaghgeddon on March 11, 2014, 01:30:16 AM
is Vernon injured?
I dont think he was even togged out on saturday, he didnt do any warm ups anyway

bogball88

Quote from: T Fearon on March 10, 2014, 03:59:17 PM
Is the match on Setanta? It will have been a full week since they last covered an Armagh game.

;D ;D

Think it is, had a quick nosey through the listings last night and it is on alongside I think it is Dublin and Kilkenny

straightred

Quote from: T Fearon on March 10, 2014, 03:59:17 PM
Is the match on Setanta? It will have been a full week since they last covered an Armagh game.

Its on setanta 1 (Dublin KK Hurling is on Setanta Ireland). Full game will be on later that night on Setanta Ireland as well if you can't get Setanta 1

bogball88

On subject of matches on TV, heading down to Dublin on Sunday, where would be best bet to catch the Derry-Dublin game whilst getting a feed at same time-Canal Court or Carrickdale?

T Fearon

Canal Court always has live sport on the big screen in Granary Bar. You can self serve your own pints there as well!

our_fella

Quote from: gander on March 11, 2014, 08:57:08 AM
is Vernon injured?
I dont think he was even togged out on saturday, he didnt do any warm ups anyway

Think someone said he was out with a stomach bug or something

BennyCake

Quote from: T Fearon on March 11, 2014, 11:46:32 AM
Canal Court always has live sport on the big screen in Granary Bar. You can self serve your own pints there as well!

Something like this, T...?

T Fearon

Self service at your table, then pay at the counter when you're finished. Bit like filling the car at a petrol station! ;D

bennydorano

Quote from: our_fella on March 11, 2014, 02:36:50 PM
Quote from: gander on March 11, 2014, 08:57:08 AM
is Vernon injured?

Think someone said he was out with a stomach bug or something
Near sure I read that he came off against Meath with a calf strain & just hasn't recovered yet.

Main Street

So far, the message I get about the Armagh footballers is, pass the sick note.

armaghniac

Armagh have several injuries, all the more embarrassing if Monaghan can't win well.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Main Street

Quote from: armaghniac on March 12, 2014, 03:41:07 AM
Armagh have several injuries, all the more embarrassing if Monaghan can't win well.
I can't remember anytime Monaghan were embarrassed to win a game.
Though we'll say a prayer for the afflicted and hope they get well soon.

T Fearon

Yes if Monaghan win they should humbly apologise and immediately hand both points to Armagh as a gesture of goodwill.

Main Street

Unlike you Tony, we have a difficulty with being humble. ;D