The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Ear

Senegal forward Sadio Mane, 27, says he will not leave Liverpool - because he is already at the "sexiest club in Europe". (Mirror)
Liverpool chairman Tom Werner says it is important manager Jurgen Klopp, who has been in charge since October 2015, stays at Anfield "for as long as he likes". (Liverpool Echo)

Gossip from the papers

J70

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on May 30, 2019, 04:58:30 PM
not one post on the day of the actual Heysel disaster.
On a liverpool thread.

Ye have very selective memory lads.
RIP to the 39 fans who never came home.

Maybe look a little harder next time before storming on here with your sanctimonious bullshit.

Over the Bar

Quote from: laoislad on May 30, 2019, 05:55:52 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on May 30, 2019, 05:47:17 PM
Quote from: Franko on May 30, 2019, 05:33:00 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on May 30, 2019, 04:58:30 PM
not one post on the day of the actual Heysel disaster.
On a liverpool thread.

Ye have very selective memory lads.
RIP to the 39 fans who never came home.

Firstly, it's not the day of the disaster, it's the anniversary of the disaster.

Secondly, wise up you absolute f**king disgrace of a human.*

*From an non-Liverpool supporter.
Shameful from an Everton supporter
I could be wrong but I think from reading the Teachers thread on here that manfromdelmonte is a teacher.
Can you believe that?  if he is a teacher then this absolute idiot is responsible for the education of kids. I mean really,when you think about it ,with the stuff he posts on here ,that is just mind boggling that he is possibly doing such a job.
He couldn't give a fcuk about those who died at Hysel, his only aim is to have a dig at all Liverpool fans, the same way Over the Bar did when he used the unfortunate Sean Cox incident to have a dig at all Liverpool fans.

Rich coming from a bottom-dweller who dismisses vile persistent Munich chants by LFC fans with "ach, sure both sides were probably at it....". 

imtommygunn

Hmmm....

what were those 8 bars again?

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 31, 2019, 12:17:46 PM
Hmmm....

what were those 8 bars again?

Has those infamous bars still been disclosed. This is dragging on a bit, who was the original poster that was privy to these horrendous scenes I can't remember.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Gabriel_Hurl

The child has been allowed to use the computer again I see

Ambrose

Time for your predictions for tomorrow night. I'm going with a comfortable 3-0 win for the Reds.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Gabriel_Hurl

imtommygunn

BennyCake

I have Liverpool 3-1 Mane first scorer

Dire Ear

Son first scorer,   Liverpool to win 2-1

J70

3-1 win for one of them with the third coming late on the break.

Hopefully it's Liverpool!

laoislad

I'm nervous about this, really nervous
I could see Liverpool blowing them away in the first half an hour and being 3 up at half time.
But I can also see a game like in the Nou Camp where we dominate and create loads but don't score and they get one or two on the break or something.
If both teams play to their absolute potential then I think Liverpool are a bit too strong for Spurs imo and should win but anything could happen in a final.
I'm useless at predicting scores but I'll go with my heart and say 3-1 to Liverpool.
I wouldn't begrudge Spurs winning it either to be honest but obviously I don't want them to this year!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

manfromdelmonte

My ability to teach has nothing to do with pointing out one clubs attempts to airbrush certain events and their behaviour from history.

J70

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on May 31, 2019, 05:37:52 PM
My ability to teach has nothing to do with pointing out one clubs attempts to airbrush certain events and their behaviour from history.

I made my first visit to Anfield last year.

I'm fairly certain I saw a plaque to the dead of Heysel at the stadium.

I'm also fairly certain the club acknowledges those victims every year on the anniversary. By some accounts, it took them a while to figure out how to appropriately deal with the issue, and criticism may be warranted for that failing.

I've yet to see anyone on this board defend what the Liverpool supporters caused that night.

But go ahead Mr. Holier-than-thou, tell us how things should be, including on this thread.