Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Good performance even if VAR was at its inconsistent best. Important to keep winning against these lesser teams.

snoopdog

Shaw and bruno constantly give the ball away.  For all the good parts shaw did last night it was followed up by a stray pass. A better team would've made utd pay.  Yes utd should've won more comfortably though. A few tough games coming up. Newcastle spurs and Chelsea.

Cunny Funt

Won eventually but most ridiculous it needed to be the 34th shot on goal to score and win. Made a hero out of the Omonia Nicosia goalkeeper though i thought Ian Drake and Robbie Savage was losing the run of themselves with his performance and possible 0-0 result for Neil Lennons team.

Orior

There was talk earlier in the week about Rashford getting a pick for Engerland. Ha ha. Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha. Repeat.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on October 13, 2022, 10:27:38 PM
There was talk earlier in the week about Rashford getting a pick for Engerland. Ha ha. Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha. Repeat.

Surely getting picked for England is a good thing? Him and Trent would give us a better World Cup
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: HiMucker on October 09, 2022, 11:09:04 PM
I really appreciate the way the mods on this site go above and beyond to find vital information out in order to keep threads ticking over. That work doesn't go unnoticed.

just a poster that's too lazy to log out and back in again  ;)
Hasta la victoria siempre

Square Ball

I see Greenwood is being charged with attempted rape, controlling behaviour and assault.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

quit yo jibbajabba

"Ec Unique was unavailable for comment when approached"

RedHand88

Quote from: Square Ball on October 15, 2022, 04:34:46 PM
I see Greenwood is being charged with attempted rape, controlling behaviour and assault.

And arrested on suspicion of breaching ball conditions.

Capt Pat

They should get rid of Greenwood. He is not a good example for the fan base.

quit yo jibbajabba

Plenty would have him back tomorro goin by Twitter

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 15, 2022, 08:32:35 PM
They should get rid of Greenwood. He is not a good example for the fan base.

He's on a long term contract and if found guilty it could be contract breach.

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 15, 2022, 08:33:57 PM
Plenty would have him back tomorro goin by Twitter

Lots of African United supporters especially lads from Nigeria from what i seen.

quit yo jibbajabba

Them bloody Africans eh

nrico2006

Surely not as bad as the Partey situation, where he has been accused of actual rape, is still on bail but is playing away.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

TabClear

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 16, 2022, 12:13:47 PM
Surely not as bad as the Partey situation, where he has been accused of actual rape, is still on bail but is playing away.

It depends what team you support