Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Ah lads don't get too despondent, I've left the forum before cause of all the shite I had to listen to. But now I'm back reinvigorated and better than ever.

vallankumous

Quote from: Redhand Santa on November 09, 2017, 08:33:23 AM
Anyway I think I'm done on here as can't be bothered with the constant childish crap from the newbies and the constant over the top negativity. I think you lads should be left too your fun without being interrupted by reason and logic.

Yes. I flick through 90% of the posts and threads here.
You can find decent content but you need to get to recognize the poster before you spend any time continuing.

In hiding

Lads if there is anybody left here after the mass exodus of mickeys pr group has anyone heard of any new additions to the county panel. I heard that Ciaran Mc Laughlin had been asked to join but Conan Grugan hadn't. Any others ?

Jeremiah O

Did Grugan fall out with Harte last time around?
Unconquered and unconquerable

tiempo

Quote from: In hiding on November 09, 2017, 03:02:08 PM
Lads if there is anybody left here after the mass exodus of mickeys pr group has anyone heard of any new additions to the county panel. I heard that Ciaran Mc Laughlin had been asked to join but Conan Grugan hadn't. Any others ?

Heard McLaughlin isn't interested. Wouldn't be surprised if Grugan not asked, he's only the same level as our 2016 All-Star MF and as said many times Mickey has cut ties with him for whatever reason.

In hiding

tiempo

Club boi

Quote from: square_ball on November 09, 2017, 08:47:50 AM
Your last paragraph sums it up RHS. This thread has long since become a nonsense and the times where it was a genuine discussion and debate are over. Yes there was criticism but it wasn't vile in nature and abusive like it has become this past year really.

Leave you boys to your own devices now and turn this once decent thread into your own wee anti Harte/Errigal rants. Good luck!

So the Exodus has started. Sounds a bit like another certain Boycott, dont like a few opinions and different views, sure we'll leave and not talk/post again

skeog

Several panel members plying their skills down in Donegal with a couple of soccer teams no off season for them,i suppose it keeps them fit.

southtyronegael

Quote from: skeog on November 09, 2017, 05:35:24 PM
Several panel members plying their skills down in Donegal with a couple of soccer teams no off season for them,i suppose it keeps them fit.
maybe they have no intention of returning to tyrone duty?

DEL

Wish some of you boys would show the same attitude and not return.  ;D

southtyronegael

Quote from: DEL on November 09, 2017, 11:25:03 PM
Wish some of you boys would show the same attitude and not return.  ;D
read previous page, most of them are gone already.

Fuzzman

Anyone got any good questions to ask our panel this Saturday night of Harte, Joey, Gemma Begley and Neamh Woods and Collie Holmes?

I was thinking I'd like to hear Harte's all time best 15 from Tyrone that he saw play.

http://www.irishnews.com/sport/gaafootball/2017/11/09/news/tyrone-gaa-football-stars-to-be-honoured-for-their-2017-successes-1183714/

Secondly
Has anyone ever had Frank McGuigan as a guest to any event? Is he much craic?

Dire Ear

Quote from: Fuzzman on November 10, 2017, 01:59:07 PM
Anyone got any good questions to ask our panel this Saturday night of Harte, Joey, Gemma Begley and Neamh Woods and Collie Holmes?

I was thinking I'd like to hear Harte's all time best 15 from Tyrone that he saw play.

http://www.irishnews.com/sport/gaafootball/2017/11/09/news/tyrone-gaa-football-stars-to-be-honoured-for-their-2017-successes-1183714/

Secondly
Has anyone ever had Frank McGuigan as a guest to any event? Is he much craic?
Think he can be very honest and maybe too "direct" for some people!

SuperHo

Did Grugan fall out with Harte last time around?

There was a hanlin alright.  Cub wanted to play for club u21s n harte said no r sum sh1t. Then he dropped him r sum such. 

Qed etc