Blackberry Help

Started by An Gaeilgoir, January 03, 2013, 09:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Gaeilgoir

Lads, i have a Blackberry 9320, i have a media card in it with approx. 300 odd songs on it. Every now and again the phone re-boots its self out of the blue. I have read on other boards that the media card can cause this issue, does anyone on here know anything about this and any ways to resolve it. I only use the media side of things when out running along with a running app.

All the music is downloaded on to the media card from itunes. the media card has lots of space for the music.
I may add i am no genius when it comes to this, be warned....

Thanks.

Square Ball

I had an issue where it wasnt reading the media card, took it back and they replaced it for me, thats my knowledge on this
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Hound

I've a Blackberry curve with no songs on the media card (no vids either, about 20 photos). It re-boots itself out of the blue every now and again also.

ballela-angel

I have a Blackberry Torch 9800 and once in a great while (maybe every few months) it will have a brain fart on some operation or other - I remove the battery for a few moments and the problem's always been solved
That awkward moment - Not sure if you do have free time or if you're just forgetting everything!

NAG1

Ok guys not strictly a blackberry problem, well in a round about way it is since my blackberry has more or less packed in, I have acquired an iphone 3 to do me up until my contract is out in a couple of months. Is it handy enough to switch the sim over and work away or do I need to get it sorted first?

LeoMc

Quote from: NAG1 on January 09, 2013, 01:55:50 PM
Ok guys not strictly a blackberry problem, well in a round about way it is since my blackberry has more or less packed in, I have acquired an iphone 3 to do me up until my contract is out in a couple of months. Is it handy enough to switch the sim over and work away or do I need to get it sorted first?
What network was the iPhone on previously and what network is your BB on?

NAG1

Quote from: LeoMc on January 09, 2013, 02:02:35 PM

Both 02

LeoMc

Quote from: NAG1 on January 09, 2013, 02:16:29 PM

Both 02

Should be no un-locking issues so I would have thought it would be a straight switch over.  In the past I have moved a sim from a BB and used it in an ordinary phone (to avoid work e-mail) and there were no issues.

NAG1

Quote from: LeoMc on January 09, 2013, 04:20:58 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on January 09, 2013, 02:16:29 PM

Both 02

Should be no un-locking issues so I would have thought it would be a straight switch over.  In the past I have moved a sim from a BB and used it in an ordinary phone (to avoid work e-mail) and there were no issues.

For some reason it is coming up with 'No Service' when I put my sim in the iphone.
Strange