Irish accents

Started by seafoid, January 11, 2013, 09:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hardy

Quote from: Rois on January 11, 2013, 01:48:22 PM
Quote from: Olly on January 11, 2013, 10:10:06 AM
A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them hears one of the men say, 'Emma come first. Den I come. Two asses, they come together. I come again. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come once-a-more.' 'You foul-mouthed swine,' says the lady indignantly. 'In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public.' 'Hey, isa all right,' replies the man. 'Imma just tella my friend how to spella Mississippi.'

Now that's just stupid - why would two Italians not speak Italian to each other instead of pigeon English? 

Ah well, there goes the Duck Walks Into A Bar joke, The Bear and The Rabbit, The Horse That Knows All About Cars ...

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

muppet

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them hears one of the men say, 'Emma come first. Den I come. Two asses, they come together. I come again. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come once-a-more.' 'You foul-mouthed swine,' says the lady indignantly. 'In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public.' 'Hey, isa all right,' replies the man. 'Imma just tella my friend how to spella Mississippi.'

Now that's just stupid - why would two Italians not speak Italian to each other instead of pigeon English?

Because they were in a Hollywood film?
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Hardy

BEASTY

I live in Italy and tell this joke all the time!
Then usually give them this link..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1TnzCiUSI0

muppet

MWWSI 2017

LeoMc

Quote from: Hardy on January 11, 2013, 03:11:40 PM

Ah well, there goes the Duck Walks Into A Bar joke, The Bear and The Rabbit, The Horse That Knows All About Cars ...
Knock knock
Who is there
Rois wondering why you don't have a door bell.