The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

Happy days.  Darren Bent proves he is one of the top strikers in the premiership!!

Brilliant result against Man City.
Keep 'er lit

ziggysego

Has Tony been banned again? Haven't seen him in a few days.
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

Great result again, and Joe Jordan, renowned Celtic supporter has joined us as well. ;D

December 13th is the date, when Man Ure visit the Lane, how we owe them big time. If three points are secured then, Arry moves right up there alongside Bill Nick and Burkinshaw ;)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

4-2 against the bin dippers and their two goals were as a result of errors by Gomes as well. Also Pavlyuchenko staring to score now as well as Bent and it looks like Campbell is doing better with us than Berbatov is at Old Trafford!

Will we ever lose again? ;D

anportmorforjfc

2 losses for liverpool this year both at white heart lane. Brilliant

No one wants to play spurs at the moment. imagine redknapp was there from the start of the season. 

T Fearon

Also bound to have a load of money to spend in January, Arshavin will be coming and hopefully a decent goalkeeper. At long last Levy seems to have got it right ;D

Dinny Breen

Spurs have a terrible defence, won't be long before this bubble bursts and they are back in relegation touble. How bad were Liverpool last night and yet they created chances.

Would need to sign a goalie, 2 centre backs, a defenisve mid-fielder and a decent strike in January.
#newbridgeornowhere

anportmorforjfc

They have a good defence, midfield and strike force. They just need a goalkeeper.

How many chances did liverpool create besides two goals? They didn't have shot in the first half.

Why buy a striker in january when they have scored 18 goals in 6 games.

Maiden1

I have a genuine question for all you Spurs fans that interests and slightly puzzles me.  Why is there so many people in Ireland who support Spurs?  It seems to be that every 10th person who is interested in football supports Spurs.  I have been watching football for about 20 years and I can never remember Spurs being a really great team (they've had the odd cup run) yet I would say there are nearly more people who support Spurs than support Arsenal.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

cavan4ever

Quote from: Maiden1 on November 13, 2008, 10:27:52 AM
I have a genuine question for all you Spurs fans that interests and slightly puzzles me.  Why is there so many people in Ireland who support Spurs?  It seems to be that every 10th person who is interested in football supports Spurs.  I have been watching football for about 20 years and I can never remember Spurs being a really great team (they've had the odd cup run) yet I would say there are nearly more people who support Spurs than support Arsenal.

Because not everyone jumps on the bandwagon of Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal.  Chelsea are getting more popular with kids these days now aswell.

Maiden1

Quote from: cavan4ever on November 13, 2008, 10:30:43 AM
Quote from: Maiden1 on November 13, 2008, 10:27:52 AM

Because not everyone jumps on the bandwagon of Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal.  Chelsea are getting more popular with kids these days now aswell.

It's good and the Spurs fans seem to be the most passionate as well.  I've tried slagging a Spurs fan in the past and it wasn't a good move.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Dinny Breen

QuoteThey have a good defence,

Delusion alert, Spurs full-backs are very poor, Bale was terrible defensively last night and Hutton is even worse. They have no imposing centre-back bar a crocked King. They have conceded 18 goals in 12 league games  keeping only 2 clean sheets, were ripped apart by Liverpool and Arsenal where they should conceded 20 goals to those sides never mind the 5 they did. They do not have a decent strike force, again they are just riding the bubble and this bubble will end and maybe then you realise Spurs limitations.
#newbridgeornowhere

anportmorforjfc

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere