The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Bill

wtf?  beat 4 one today at home!  whats going on?  dont wanna watch MOTD2 now at all!

Old Bill

disaster!  Ramos played 4 3 3 against keegans 4 3 3 ad keegan won.  The 3 man midfield didn suit yesterday wit zokora and the hud seemingly all at sea!  real bad day when robbo gets star man wit a 7 rating and he concedes 4 goals of which he was like a statue for 2!  speakin of robbo, a source from inside WHL has told me that arsenal are interested in takin robbo he also said that the players shale uncontrollably when they see king ramos due to the uncertainity over their futures!  4 3 3 formation should be abandoned and never seen again at WHL! 

T Fearon

Disappointing to say the least. conceding four goals at home to shite like Newcastle doesn't augur well for the future.

full back

Quote from: T Fearon on March 31, 2008, 04:32:11 PM
Disappointing to say the least. conceding four goals at home to shite like Newcastle doesn't augur well for the future.

Newcastle showed the spuds up for what they are - a mid table team

Old Bill

Quote from: full back on March 31, 2008, 04:46:49 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on March 31, 2008, 04:32:11 PM

Newcastle showed the spuds up for what they are - a mid table team

ure right a mid table and a cup team on a good year is what we are at the minute.  we are so frustratin at the min its beyond belief with lots of good attackin players but oh so few defensive quality players.  the players mindsets at this stage of the season must be open to question wit recent heavy defeats to man city brum and the toon all after the carling success and the UEFA exit!  great to see andy reid startin to show how good he is with sunderland.  I would take a fit slim reid over steed and maybe even lennon at the min.  imagine what ramos special diets would have done to reid.  reid prob would have thought he was on hunger strike!

T Fearon

How many times have we conceded 4 at home this year? Chelsea, Villa and Newcastle >:( Shows where the problems lie and the truth is that were it not for the prowess of Berbatov and Keane respectively we would be in the midst of a relegation dogfight and no Carling Cup either. I shudder to think what will happen if Berba goes.

Juande will earn his corn this summer, only hope that he and not Comolli will have the final say in terms of player recruitment. Wasn't too enamoured with his tactics last Sunday. 3 strikers left us badly short in midfield.

The potential is there to be a top six club but it will take good management to achieve it

Owenmoresider

Just a matter of seeing out the season I guess. Unlikley to drop any place in the table, and W*** H** are a bit too far ahead at this stage. But regardless of the nothingness of the remainder of games, to ship four at home to Newcastle??? :o Hope Juande has a good shopping list ready come summer.

thewobbler

I don't think he needs much of a shopping list to be honest, apart from a goalkeeper. He should use the last 4 or 5 games to work out if the likes of O'Hara and Huddlestone are genuinely up to being first-teamers (I reckon both have a future), and to have a look at that Gunther fella. Gareth Bale will be a big plus for next season either way. Spurs don't have any weak players as such in their first 15-16 (apart from Robbo), they just lack consistency...partly because he doesn't know his first choice team or formation, partly because Premiership footballers are lazy bastards unless they really have something to drive towards - and since November Spurs have had nothing to drive for in the league.

Owenmoresider

Well good list as in quality, not quantity. No harm giving all the squad the chance to show their worth between now and the season's end.

mhacadoir

all i needed was spurs to beat newcastle and i was 200 quid up on a nine game accumulator....

now i dislike them! also a blackburn fan will be at ewood sunday hope to see a rovers win...game is near meaningless now tho

ONeill

Quote from: T Fearon on April 01, 2008, 11:02:32 AM
Shows where the problems lie and the truth is that were it not for the prowess of Berbatov and Keane respectively

What on earth does that mean?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Old Bill

i see king has been told to put his feet up for the rest of the season.  just shows how were treating the run in!

Dinny Breen

Quotei see king has been told to put his feet up for the rest of the season.  just shows how were treating the run in!

That's to ensure he passes his fitness test when he signs for Arsenal...
#newbridgeornowhere

Old Bill

not likely.  his name is not sol judas campbell.  altho i believe robbo is for the emirates next season!

ExiledGael

Quote from: Old Bill on April 03, 2008, 05:24:48 PM
not likely.  his name is not sol judas campbell.  altho i believe robbo is for the emirates next season!

More fool them, worst footwoark for a 'keeper I've ever seen. Leaves himself flat-footed in every game.