The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Means a lot to the average fan,but diddly squat to the Chairman,Board,Manager or Squad.The fact that there are only 8 premier teams left in the competition at the end of January shows how devalued this once great competition had become.

Captain Obvious

Early rounds of the FA cup was always designed for upsets. The last eight this year will be likely made up of six premier league teams.

imtommygunn

You wouldn't say that if they were still in it tony.

The premier league holds more weight for relegation threatened and champions league challenging teams so they take more risks resting players but they would all love to win it.

T Fearon

In all seriousness,on current form,bar Messi,is there a better player than Gareth Bale anywhere on the planet?

ONeill

Bale has speed, little else. He's a better version of Theo Walcott. Top teams would not go near him. His miss at the end showed how crap he would be.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: T Fearon on February 09, 2013, 11:40:30 PM
In all seriousness,on current form,bar Messi,is there a better player than Gareth Bale anywhere on the planet?
Troll.

T Fearon

Seriously,I am struggling to remember the last time I saw one player dominate a Premier league game the way Bale did yesterday.Shane,the miss at the end was due to fatigue (he must have covered every blade of grass St least three times) and his weaker right foot,which is just about the only flaw he has.

bennydorano

T Fearon

City are gone,Chelsea wobbling,though our lack of adequate back up strikers may well prove fatal.Even Bale cannot turn it on in every game like that.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Denn Forever on February 14, 2013, 09:22:46 PM
What a strike for that equaliser!!!

unreal, i jumped out of my seat and i couldnt careless who wins !

very near another one there, a great solo run, and Bales wasnt bad either !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Capt Pat

Umtiti is the name of the scorer and only 19years old.

ross4life

Some good free kicks from Bale tonight great timing as well.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

SHEEDY

Quote from: ross4life on February 14, 2013, 09:56:28 PM
Some good free kicks from Bale tonight great timing as well.
gareth bale.....take a bow son. take a bow!!
nil satis nisi optimum

Tony Baloney

Umtiti's goal is as good as any I have ever scored.