Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

There's an image doing the rounds on Twitter which "shows" rock wearing almost like a skin coloured face guard. The tweet says this is an 8k image lol. Some conspiracy shit going about.

quit yo jibbajabba

Smith now gettin pelters for this so if staged whats in it for him...(other than the ride off Jada)

Aaaaaahhhhh

clarshack

Quote from: Hound on March 31, 2022, 07:18:31 AM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on March 30, 2022, 10:57:41 PM
Quote from: balladmaker on March 28, 2022, 06:46:11 PM
All staged by the looks of it, the slap looked pretty fake to me.  There must have been 20 cameras trained on the stage, yet only one angle of it has been released.  As to why the Oscars would allow something like that to be staged, I've no idea.
What reason do either of them have to go along with it?

You'd have to be a Jim Corr type conspiracy theorist loon to think this was staged

No you wouldn't, you really wouldn't be.

Armagh18

Latest conspiracy is that Pfizer are releasing a new drug to combat alopecia and this was staged to give more coverage of the condition as they sponsor the Oscars.

imtommygunn

I am just surprised we haven't heard more here about the Russia Ukraine war and the great reset.

NAG1

I wonder is their a direction correlation to all these conspiracy theorists and their Covid-19 views/ responses.

Be interesting to see an analysis of these people to their views, Oh wait we see them every where we go because they can't shut their mouth for 2 minutes, every social media platform infected with their theories and pious / self righteous attitude that they are the ones with all the truths on everything in this world.

Despite having literally no qualifications or background on their topic of choice for that day.

Average Score

Quote from: NAG1 on March 31, 2022, 09:28:05 AM
I wonder is their a direction correlation to all these conspiracy theorists and their Covid-19 views/ responses.

Be interesting to see an analysis of these people to their views, Oh wait we see them every where we go because they can't shut their mouth for 2 minutes, every social media platform infected with their theories and pious / self righteous attitude that they are the ones with all the truths on everything in this world.

Despite having literally no qualifications or background on their topic of choice for that day.

Like here.  ;D

Snapchap

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on March 30, 2022, 10:55:27 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on March 28, 2022, 10:57:44 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on March 28, 2022, 10:29:45 PM

More fool whoever paid for it.

This. I'm bored of it. She went into a 5 star hotel, took a menu, selected her food, ate it, paid for it then put up the bill on Twitter. If it was too expensive she could have gone to 10 places within a five minute walk

Would have to disagree. She obviously went in for tea, not for dinner. Who looks a a menu before ordering a cup of tea at a hotel bar? I've no doubt she expected it to be expensive, given the surroundings but €50 is just taking the piss.

Saffrongael

Quote from: Snapchap on March 31, 2022, 10:44:02 AM

This. I'm bored of it. She went into a 5 star hotel, took a menu, selected her food, ate it, paid for it then put up the bill on Twitter. If it was too expensive she could have gone to 10 places within a five minute walk

Would have to disagree. She obviously went in for tea, not for dinner. Who looks a a menu before ordering a cup of tea at a hotel bar? I've no doubt she expected it to be expensive, given the surroundings but €50 is just taking the piss.

I saw the thread briefly and she clarified that there was no menu or price list
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Armagh18

Quote from: Snapchap on March 31, 2022, 10:44:02 AM

Yeah that sounds likely, most people probably wouldn't look a menu and just ask for a pot of tea and couple of scones each. Even at that, if you book a table for dinner and look at the menu and it's something wild like €100 for a steak or whatever, most people would be more likely to take a photo of the menu rather than leave the place

armaghniac

Russian troops get radiation digging up Chernoybl. Haven't they watched the highly-rated TV mini series?
https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/world/panicking-russian-soldiers-flee-chernobyl-nuclear-plant-after-suffering-significant-doses-of-radiation/
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

JPGJOHNNYG

Hound

Quote from: NAG1 on March 31, 2022, 09:28:05 AM

I think many people saw it first without sound, and in that format, at first glance, I've no issue with someone taking the view that it's all a publicity stunt. But when you see it with sound on and then the fallout, we're left with only the stupid or the very gullible conspiracy theorist who still believe it was faked.

Tony Baloney

Hopefully one of the lads comes on soon with a link to some disgraced doctor who says Ivermectin reverses hair loss.

imtommygunn

Some of the "high profile" loyalist bloggers. There seems to be a new clown in town - some guy called Moore Holmes? He has appeared on Nolan and bbc radio this week saying loyalists are being censored as he speaks on the bbc   :o Some brains between them.

(Yeah some attitudes on here like it's never over etc wrt vaccine passports. What do they say now. )