Leinster club championship 2022

Started by Sideline12, November 17, 2022, 10:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sideline12

Kilmacud crokes footballer to go all the
Away this season and make up for last
season heartache.

Armagh18

Anyone to touch them in Leinster? Whoever comes out of Ulster might have something to say, as will Moycullen and Cashel from what i've seen

Tatler Jack

Enjoyable game between the Downs and Ratoath.  Decent standard given the conditions. Good fight back by the Meath men after conceding a goal.

bennydorano

Very entertaining game that. Club football is rocking it this Autumn.

Cunny Funt

Good game well done to both teams giving it their all.

Milltown Row2

Very entertaining game, whether they have enough to win it depends on how this game goes, Kilmacud should win it but anything can happen
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Port very physical,  3 laois championships in a row, seem to peak at right time this year. Walsh sick this week i heard, not playing as well as last year.  croke Park should suit Kilmacud.. but I think Port to win

Eire90

Wildweasel74

Playing in a stadium less than a 10th full, how many at this double header?

Blowitupref

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 19, 2022, 06:56:09 PM
Port very physical,  3 laois championships in a row, seem to peak at right time this year. Walsh sick this week i heard, not playing as well as last year.  croke Park should suit Kilmacud.. but I think Port to win

Not looking good for that bold prediction at half time. Kilmacud Crokes* in control 1-5 to 0-2

*Well spotted Gaels85
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Gael85

Quote from: Blowitupref on November 19, 2022, 07:32:20 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 19, 2022, 06:56:09 PM

Not looking good for that bold prediction at half time. St Vincent in control 1-5 to 0-2

Didn't know they were playing  ;D

Silkyskillssunshinee

All the signs to me are pointing to KC waltzing to an AI title. These are decent Naas and Portarlington sides, and they're just brushing them off no problem.

If Mannion returns to fitness, it's definitely over for everyone else.

Wildweasel74

Are Crokes so good or the Laois team that poor. Crokes alot better looking than last year.

Eire90

i understand playing at croke becuase the pitch is good but would it have been better to have a double header at smaller neutral ground  or even parnell park.

PadraicHenryPearse

physicality not much use when you cannot get near the opposition... KC stepped up tonight, Port very poor