Armagh v Galway AIQF

Started by tonto1888, June 13, 2022, 03:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

What's the gardas number, I want to report a robbery.

screenexile

Wildweasel74

Walsh for the great player he is, goes missing in big games.He have to his mark on the penalties now. The

Eire90

From the Bunker

Galway still can't win a knockout game in Croker!

straightred

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 26, 2022, 04:15:58 PM
Walsh for the great player he is, goes missing in big games.He have to his mark on the penalties now. The
His stupid cross field pass cost them the win in normal time

Hound

Definitely the fairest way to finish this !

Wildweasel74

From a Derry point of view I def think we gave a better chance against Armagh though don't want to play them (Toll bridge mess) Galway I think beat Derry.

screenexile

Unbelievable Jeff!!

No team deserves to win or lose this.

thewobbler

Surely if that lad who keeps dropping high balls into his net has been playing goals his whole life, then that's advantage Galway

Blowitupref

Would prefer a replay than a penalty shootout to reach the AI semi final.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

screenexile

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 26, 2022, 04:18:04 PM
From a Derry point of view I def think we gave a better chance against Armagh though don't want to play them (Toll bridge mess) Galway I think beat Derry.

Wouldn't fear either team but I don't think it'll matter there's literally nothing between them!

Eire90

would  having  the first  team to score 3 points after normal extra time be better than penalties

imtommygunn

That Armagh eye gouger boy looking a bit solemn there. Likely realises what he has done.

From the Bunker

............Wait and see - the Galway Keeper will end up being the hero and all will be forgiven!