Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: JoG2 on June 24, 2022, 02:43:52 PM
Quote from: rosnarun on June 24, 2022, 02:40:49 PM
Quote from: LCohen on June 23, 2022, 10:32:23 AM
Version A
Quote from: Redhand Santa on June 23, 2022, 10:05:51 AM
Quote from: rosnarun on June 23, 2022, 09:38:47 AM
seems all the people talking about the conspiracy theory about holding back best tickets are right.

loads of good hogan and cusack stand tickets available now

I said previously what happens is so many go on ticketmaster and then county boards/season ticket holders etc are held back. If there are returns from these they are then sold online closer to the game. It's complete nonsense to say that they hold back the good seats so people will buy bad ones.
Version B
seems all the people talking about the conspiracy theory about holding back best tickets are right.

One of these versions is true and one version is reactionary b#llocks.
Discussion boards in a nutshell
i just stated facts . there are better tickets available now than there were 2 weeks ago and that  certain people had expressed views why this may be
Personally i would say its the little Caesars who will lose power if tickets good 100% online  that want this situation.

You weren't stating facts, you were wrong, and have highlighted this fact again
It is a fact that that there are better tickets available now (well a day or so ago anyway)than there were when the initial tickets were released.

JoG2

Quote from: Armagh18 on June 24, 2022, 02:46:57 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on June 24, 2022, 02:43:52 PM
Version A

I said previously what happens is so many go on ticketmaster and then county boards/season ticket holders etc are held back. If there are returns from these they are then sold online closer to the game. It's complete nonsense to say that they hold back the good seats so people will buy bad ones.
Version B

i just stated facts . there are better tickets available now than there were 2 weeks ago and that  certain people had expressed views why this may be
Personally i would say its the little Caesars who will lose power if tickets good 100% online  that want this situation.

You weren't stating facts, you were wrong, and have highlighted this fact again
It is a fact that that there are better tickets available now (well a day or so ago anyway)than there were when the initial tickets were released.

But they weren't held back.

LCohen

Version A

Version B

With all due respect you stated that tickets were held back and that conspiracy theorists were correct.

Those are not facts. They are in fact b#llocks and reactionary b#locks at that.

Tickets that have been returned have been made available for sale. If you think that is not a good thing then set out your reasons why

Wildweasel74

Tickets were held bck until season ticket holders from all counties confirmed whether they wanted to attend the game. When the declined as most outside of the counties involved would they tickets mostly central became available. I had tickets for corner of hogan, Central tickets became available from maybe Wed on until they were took up.

Rossfan

I'm a Ros Season ticket holder but wasn't asked did I want  ticket for the Qtr Finals.
Why should I be?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

From the Bunker

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 24, 2022, 04:22:51 PM
Tickets were held bck until season ticket holders from all counties that were involved confirmed whether they wanted to attend the game. When the declined as most outside of the countries involved would they tickets mostly central became available. I had tickets for corner of hogan, Central tickets became available from maybe Wed on until they were took up.

Fixed that for you

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

From the Bunker

Quote from: Rossfan on June 25, 2022, 09:17:26 PM
50,874 today

A guess at breakdown...........

850 from Cork
650 from Clare
15,000 Derry
32,000 Dubs
2,300 Neutral

Blowitupref

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 25, 2022, 09:35:34 PM
50,874 today

850 from Cork
650 from Clare
15,000 Derry
32,000 Dubs
2,300 Neutral

At no stage was 50k in attendance. The majority of Dublin supporters didn't come in until 5:50pm. Most of the Derry and Clare fans had left by then. 
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Wildweasel74

Over half the Derry crowd stayed if not more.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 25, 2022, 10:32:06 PM

For a 6pm throw in in a game that had little interest for any neutrals? Most should stay on for the second game tomorrow,  more intriguing contest and on at a more suitable time.

armaghniac

Quote from: Captain Obvious on June 25, 2022, 11:55:28 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 25, 2022, 10:32:06 PM

For a 6pm throw in in a game that had little interest for any neutrals? Most should stay on for the second game tomorrow,  more intriguing contest and on at a more suitable time.

Better contest, better time and Armagh takes an hour less to get to than Derry, you could still be home at a reasonable hour.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Farrandeelin

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 25, 2022, 09:35:34 PM
50,874 today

850 from Cork
650 from Clare
15,000 Derry
32,000 Dubs
2,300 Neutral

I'd say you're being very generous with your neutral number.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Walter Cronc

Will tickets for the semi be through the clubs or ticketmaster. Looking at potential triple header with minor final. If Armagh win today it'll be a easy sell out!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Walter Cronc on June 26, 2022, 07:36:58 AM
Will tickets for the semi be through the clubs or ticketmaster. Looking at potential triple header with minor final. If Armagh win today it'll be a easy sell out!

The minor final will probably be on the Sunday in CP before the second semi-final, especially when the Tailteann Cup is on the Saturday.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.