The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 19, 2016, 03:54:19 PM
Two of them were - thanks for playing

These things even themselves out over the season, some you get when not expecting and some you don't when you want it the most!! I think Sevilla had a penalty claim also but didn't get it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 19, 2016, 05:10:38 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 19, 2016, 03:54:19 PM
Two of them were - thanks for playing

These things even themselves out over the season, some you get when not expecting and some you don't when you want it the most!! I think Sevilla had a penalty claim also but didn't get it
I was more annoyed about the offside goal than the penalty shouts. The rule on offside is clear and the linesman raised his flag. The rule is garbage in relation to handball as 2 of them caused clear interference in potential goal chances (Firmino and I think a pass from Coutinho). However, as it was adjudged as ball to hand the ref didn't give it. Fergie's mate Graham Poll said the ref was correct on all handball decisions.

The Stallion

"Klopp has improved these players and they really respond to him, "

I could be wrong but I don't think Liverpool have finished lower in the Premier League than Klopp has managed this season. Some response from the players to him lol. Ridiculous how some people can't accept he's done a poor job so far.

Aaron Boone

The bare stats don't lie but he did play weakened teams once the Europa League gig really got going. So there were more potential Premier League points forgone.

This time next year is the time to judge.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

AZOffaly

Is it time for our annual, "next year is our year if these lads are got rid of and Messi is brought in", sub thread?

This is the senior squad on the books at the moment

GOALKEEPERS
22 Simon Mignolet STAYING (Sorry Stallion)
34 Adam Bogdan GOING quicker than milk on a window sill in July.
52 Danny Ward STAYING I'd imagine, as the #3?

DEFENDERS
2 Nathaniel Clyne STAYING
3 Jose Enrique GONE
4 Kolo Toure STAYING?
6 Dejan Lovren STAYING and needs to continue his development as a leader.
12 Joe Gomez STAYING and hopefully he has a great season next year.
17 Mamadou Sakho STAYING if he gets a short ban. Going if not. The mad bastard.
18 Alberto Moreno GOING? If he stays, it may be in the Jose Enrique role. i.e. Snapchat and Twitter ambassador
19 Steven Caulker GOING
26 Tiago Ilori  STAYING?
37 Martin Skrtel GOING?
38 Jon Flanagan STAYING?
43 Ryan McLaughlin Maybe needs to move on
44 Brad Smith STAYING?
56 Connor Randall STAYING?

MIDFIELDERS
7 James Milner  STAYING
10 Philippe Coutinho STAYING
14 Jordan Henderson STAYING
20 Adam Lallana STAYING
21 Lucas Leiva STAYING?
23 Emre Can STAYING
24 Joe Allen GOING?
32 Cameron Brannagan May need to move on.
33 Jordon Ibe STAYING, but needs to step it up next season.
40 Ryan Kent ??
41 Jack Dunn ??
46 Jordan Rossiter GONE to Rankers.
53 Joao Teixeira STAYING?
54 Sheyi Ojo STAYING and hopefully one that will get more time to mature next season.
35 Kevin Stewart STAYING
68 Pedro Chirivella  Might need to go.

FORWARDS
9 Christian Benteke GOING?
11 Roberto Firmino STAYING
15 Daniel Sturridge STAYING
27 Divock Origi STAYING
28 Danny Ings STAYING
48 Jerome Sinclair GOING

ON LOAN
36 Samed Yesil ???
39 Ryan Fulton ??
45 Mario Balotelli GOING
47 Andre Wisdom GOING?
49 Jordan Williams ??
50 Lazar Markovic STAYING I reckon. He might get a chance.
51 Lloyd Jones ??
Luis Alberto - GOING
Taiwo Awoniyi - ??
Marko Grujic - NEW ARRIVAL

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

blewuporstuffed

The possibles Summer business:

A goalkeeper- an upgrade on mignolet
A CB- matip in, so that might be that depending on the sakho ban.Skertl gone i would imagine.
A LB- absolutely essential, a first choice left back that can defend, with Moreno kept as backup.
A DM-i would expect either Allen or lucas to go, so a out and out DM that can play alongside henderson or Can
An AM- hopefully Gotze
A striker- probably not bad in this department, even if benteke goes, but may take one more in.

Personally i would be happy with 4 in (a keeper LB, DM & AM) as long as they are all first team regular standard, not just more squad players.
probaly likely for 5/6 to leave at least.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ludermor

Quote from: Aaron Boone on May 19, 2016, 09:33:35 PM
The bare stats don't lie but he did play weakened teams once the Europa League gig really got going. So there were more potential Premier League points forgone.

This time next year is the time to judge.
That may be the case but since they qualified for the Quarter Finals they had better results than the rest of the season ( last 8 games they won 4 , drew 3 and lost 1) which would have put them 2nd overall if they maintained throughout the season.

laoislad

I hate transfer rumours but there seems to be a lot saying Gotze won't be joining Liverpool. He wants to stay and fight for his place under Ancelotti.
Ah fcuk it sure we didn't want him anyway  ;)

It does look like that Goalkeeper is signing though which is good because we do want him..unless he doesn't sign then he was shite really and we didn't want him.

grantwool

Quote from: laoislad on May 23, 2016, 07:22:22 PM
I hate transfer rumours but there seems to be a lot saying Gotze won't be joining Liverpool. He wants to stay and fight for his place under Ancelotti.

It does look like that Goalkeeper is signing though which is good because we do want him..unless he doesn't sign then he was shite really and we didn't want him.

Who do you want instead of Gotze? :)

Hound

Losing to Sevilla (and therefore no CL) meant losing Gotze, it seems.

Hopefully this keeper is decent.

Joe Allen to Celtic, is a transfer rumour I'm going to start.

laoislad

Quote from: Hound on May 24, 2016, 09:47:23 AM

Losing to Sevilla (and therefore no CL) meant losing Gotze, it seems.

Hopefully this keeper is decent.

Joe Allen to Celtic, is a transfer rumour I'm going to start.
I already started that on the Celtic thread when the brodge was announced as manager.!

Gabriel_Hurl

UEFA have handed down the punishment from the 2 Europa games vs United

laoislad