Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downjim

3 massive games for CPN coming up in their quest for the league title, Harps/Rostrevor and Burren before championship  break. 6 points will surely put one hand on the league cup, though I can't see that happening.

elk

Burren 7/2 with PP for the championship, not very generous the way Burren are playing this season.

upandwin

Kilcoo at 1/2 is buying money...Lump jab

Smurfy123

Clownjim you don't have to worry about the league anyway. The usual season for the mighty Burren. No trophies

SHEEDY

Quote from: Smurfy123 on July 16, 2018, 04:56:16 PM
Clownjim you don't have to worry about the league anyway. The usual season for the mighty Burren. No trophies
jeez smurfy, let this obsession with burren go. its getting boring now. theres more people worried about point scoring against each other than actual football chat.

for what's it's worth if kilcoo have all their players fit i can't see them being beat. clonduff, burren, cpn, bridge or b'ford could all upset them on their day but i think all are still that bit behind the magpies. it's up to the rest to put a challenge up to them.
nil satis nisi optimum

elk

Quote from: downjim on July 16, 2018, 01:47:03 PM
3 massive games for CPN coming up in their quest for the league title, Harps/Rostrevor and Burren before championship  break. 6 points will surely put one hand on the league cup, though I can't see that happening.
Sure when Burren beat CPN they'll be right back in the mix for the league

downjim

It will be interesting to see who will line out at Midfield for Kilcoo this championship, Greenan is home but what shape is he in. Morgan away partying is a loss. Ryan Johnston will probably have to start. OHanlons frees will definitely be a miss but will he be back in time.

Smurfy123

Sheedy you add nothing worth talking about to the board. The usual shite if Kilcoo have all the players available they will win and then you add the next 5 best teams in Down that coukd take them. Tell us something we don't know. Borefest

SHEEDY

Smurfy you are the best thing about the down thread, all your posts are worth tuning in for. If it wasnt for you in here it would get so boring. The way you keep calling a poster 'clownjim' is so funny, it never gets old. Thank god you didn't get a job for the summer, you would be missed in here. Keep the posts coming, can't wait for your latest insights into down football.
nil satis nisi optimum

Cuan12

Lot of bickering recently on here about Kilcoo , I for one admire them but they are there to be shot at, question for everyone, who are the only two teams from division two to contest SFC finals and what were the outcomes.
Any word on the new Down manager? Dublin hold the ball tactics, would not like to see that spread to other teams, it was horrible to watch but shows how far they are ahead, can't see them being stopped, would love to see Dublin and Kilcoo both toppled but who knows .

downjim

Loads of teams in div 2 have contested finals and won championships

downjim

thebar

thewobbler

Quote from: downjim on July 17, 2018, 09:22:13 AM
Loads of teams in div 2 have contested finals and won championships
No winners from outside the top flight since the intermediate championship was created.

stiff breeze

Quote from: Cuan12 on July 17, 2018, 06:09:40 AM
Lot of bickering recently on here about Kilcoo , I for one admire them but they are there to be shot at, question for everyone, who are the only two teams from division two to contest SFC finals and what were the outcomes.
Any word on the new Down manager? Dublin hold the ball tactics, would not like to see that spread to other teams, it was horrible to watch but shows how far they are ahead, can't see them being stopped, would love to see Dublin and Kilcoo both toppled but who knows .

Pretty sure loughinisland was one of them and they lost