Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

Quote from: skeog on September 02, 2020, 09:07:32 PM
Does that mean Errigal and Dungannon fans have to wait outside.

Must do. Some craic that'll be.

Eire90

are the police investigating the attack on ref and what sort of ejit would attack on another person over a game of sports these people need to get their prioritys right some countries in the world are warzones and america might be headed for some sort of civil war and you got ejits like this.

Eire90

Dromore should be suspended from all gaa acitivity for a year

the goal was on

115 tickets for coalisland, is that not down on the 155 they got last week? Doesn't make sense if fans have to leave and new ones arrive. Suspicion the double header wasn't thought through fully. RTE must be paying well for the coverage!

RedHand88

Quote from: square_ball on September 02, 2020, 08:43:53 PM
The Fianna have said they are getting 115 tickets for supporters and have to leave Healy Park before the 2nd semi final.

There is not a hope in hell of this happening.

Localexpert

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 02, 2020, 11:36:42 PM
The Fianna have said they are getting 115 tickets for supporters and have to leave Healy Park before the 2nd semi final.

We will be staying win or lose to support dungannon against that arrogant parish team ballygawley.

Shanmaghery

Quote from: Under Lights on August 31, 2020, 03:17:49 PM
Anyone watch to talk about the hired security forces?
Any truth in the story, linked to the Roscommon  evictions or Jimmy Bryson? God help us,

TF15

Hopefully Trillick can prevail over the Coalisland/Brackaville/Killyman divisional select team with more transfers than Manchester City. A proper club who brings through their own players.

square_ball

Quote from: Localexpert on September 02, 2020, 11:57:58 PM

We will be staying win or lose to support dungannon against that arrogant parish team ballygawley.

I see the manager named you in the live draw last night on Facebook  local expert. Did you manage to get a ticket for yourself?

LeoMc

Quote from: the goal was on on September 02, 2020, 11:31:10 PM
115 tickets for coalisland, is that not down on the 155 they got last week? Doesn't make sense if fans have to leave and new ones arrive. Suspicion the double header wasn't thought through fully. RTE must be paying well for the coverage!
More stewards to mind the gaps in the fence and RTE have a bigger crew than Tyrone TV. They would all be a part of the 400 if players count toward the total.

Moonshine

Quote from: Localexpert on September 02, 2020, 11:57:58 PM

:D :D sounds like a worried man. Will you be supporting killyman and brackaville in that case next week too as you have plenty of lads from them clubs playing for you.

As for arrogance we take nothing for granted anything can happen and dungannon a good young side. Must be mixing us up with you fellas.

LeoMc

The 2 Westies down as favorites with PP. I thought betting would be much closer. Trillick 4/5 & Coalisland 11/8. Errigal 2/9 & Dungannon 7/2.
An East Double would pay out almost 10/1.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: LeoMc on September 04, 2020, 10:33:54 AM
The 2 Westies down as favorites with PP. I thought betting would be much closer. Trillick 4/5 & Coalisland 11/8. Errigal 2/9 & Dungannon 7/2.

Errigal would call themselves Centrists.

Angelo

That's very good odds.

I would give Coalisland the edge against Trillick who might have some injury worries - R Donnelly only lasted 20 minutes last week and Daire Gallagher was not fit enough to start.

Errigal also have big injury problems too.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Pearse Blue

Quote from: Angelo on September 04, 2020, 11:45:34 AM

That's very good odds.

I would give Coalisland the edge against Trillick who might have some injury worries - R Donnelly only lasted 20 minutes last week and Daire Gallagher was not fit enough to start.

Errigal also have big injury problems too.
I would definitely have Coalisland as favorites! Obviously, Errigal are favored but Dungannon should definitely be lower odds than 7/2, that game is going to be very close. They have had to grind out two Championship wins and will be coming in very confident. Dungannon also haven't been beat this year.