Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JimStynes

He has to go. Is he waiting for a payout or what? He surely needs to walk away.

straightred

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 29, 2020, 03:50:13 PM
The two recent titles he won. One was handed on a plate by Rodgers and the second was handed on a plate by Covid 19.

nonsense - they were miles ahead when covid struck. If it hadn't been for covid slippy would have been sacked

From the Bunker

Quote from: straightred on November 29, 2020, 03:59:39 PM
The two recent titles he won. One was handed on a plate by Rodgers and the second was handed on a plate by Covid 19.

nonsense - they were miles ahead when covid struck. If it hadn't been for covid slippy would have been sacked

Lucky Rangers then!  ;)

marty34

Good chance Lennon has handed Stevie G his first trophy - well done Lennon.

He should have walked 2 weeks ago for sure.  He'll come out with his usual waffle after the game, we were chasing the game and got caught out, blah, blah, blah. A waffler.

JimStynes

Rangers will be worried that Celtic might get rid of Lennon now.

Angelo

Quote from: marty34 on November 29, 2020, 04:10:49 PM

Good chance Lennon has handed Stevie G his first trophy - well done Lennon.

He should have walked 2 weeks ago for sure.  He'll come out with his usual waffle after the game, we were chasing the game and got caught out, blah, blah, blah. A waffler.

Lennon has long treated the Celtic fans for mugs.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

illdecide

Terrible result, one of the worst in a long time but was it really a shock they way we've been playing. I've said from months ago i'll not defend Lennon when it can't be defended against. I said last week his time is up and today probably put the final nail in his coffin but i can tell you one thing for sure, them players that put that display in are a disgrace to the Celtic jersey. Actually they should be sacked too most of them for being so unprofessional.
For the record and i'm sure all you real Celtic fans out there will know i've just had an issue with one here and will gladly debate any issue with any of you but refuse to acknowledge that other clown and his remarks and that's just for being a hateful ****k
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tonto1888

Quote from: illdecide on November 29, 2020, 04:31:27 PM
Terrible result, one of the worst in a long time but was it really a shock they way we've been playing. I've said from months ago i'll not defend Lennon when it can't be defended against. I said last week his time is up and today probably put the final nail in his coffin but i can tell you one thing for sure, them players that put that display in are a disgrace to the Celtic jersey. Actually they should be sacked too most of them for being so unprofessional.
For the record and i'm sure all you real Celtic fans out there will know i've just had an issue with one here and will gladly debate any issue with any of you but refuse to acknowledge that other clown and his remarks and that's just for being a hateful ****k

I agree with you. That wasn't a shock. There's a malaise there and I can't figure out what it is. Maybe it runs deeper than Lennon. One thing I know is that Lennon needs to go. For how own mental health as much as anything else

illdecide

I heard all sorts of stories yesterday about Lennon giving out to Jullien at start of the season and French Eddie and his compatriots downed tools because Lennon laid into Jullien...WTF. There were more rumours I heard personal to Lennon but I doubt them very much.
Did you hear his interview about he can't shout at the players...Holy sweet f**k, bring back the good old days where you could give someone a proper bollicking without them spitting the dummy out and downing tools
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Targetman

Lennon's not for quitting, the complete management need to go now, agree totally that the players have downed tools and have been nothing short of a disgrace, large crowds gathering at Celtic Park at the minute, apparently Lawwell scarpered at the final whistle, reminiscent of the 90's

straightred

Lennon was unemployed when we picked him up. He departed Hibs under a load of controversy. He is in a job way way beyond his capability. That needs to end tonight

Orior

Please Celtic - new manager needed ASAP
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

quit yo jibbajabba

Lurgan Flopp. Kudos to whoever made that up 😃

general_lee

Can't see how much longer this can continue. He has to go ASAP. I wanted him to do well, lead us to 10IAR and was hoping he would turn it around. Results speak for themselves. The players aren't playing to their potential. There are duds in that team no doubt but not all of them. It can't be coincidence. Fans protesting outside Celtic Park writing is on the wall.

marty34

Lennon, if hes a Celtic man, should resign tonight.

Otherwise he's a moneygrabber, who puts himself above Celtic.