AIB Jeff and Kammy road to Croker

Started by mrdeeds, September 05, 2017, 04:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

Just wondering has anyone beinh watching the episodes. I thought their views when they saw Tyrone's Centre of Excellence was interesting and how impressed they were. Also how they liked seeing kids out on field at Carlow Leitrim game.

Gaffer

Kammy thought Garvaghey was unbelievable !! He said so to Jeff!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

seafoid

Quote from: mrdeeds on September 05, 2017, 04:36:52 PM
Just wondering has anyone beinh watching the episodes. I thought their views when they saw Tyrone's Centre of Excellence was interesting and how impressed they were. Also how they liked seeing kids out on field at Carlow Leitrim game.
I really like it
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Esmarelda

I like the two lads and I've only seen the first two or three, but they seem to love laughing at themselves a lot. It seems to be a common thing among English lads. The lads on Soccer Saturday laugh at each other all afternoon. I'm anticipating it'll improve.

AZOffaly

I like it  I thought the leitrim carlow game was very good.

RedHand88

Quote from: Gaffer on September 05, 2017, 04:43:56 PM
Kammy thought Garvaghey was unbelievable !! He said so to Jeff!!!
Kammy said any english league team bar the premiership and half the championship would give anything for Garvaghey.

Avondhu star

It's good. Plenty of laughing at each others "jokes" but interesting at the same time. It was the first time I saw the Tyrone set up. IMPRESSIVE
They have really put it up to the rest.
Unbelievable Jeff
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

T Fearon

Enjoyable but you do wonder how much of it is choreographed and their "amazement" driven by the fat fees they no doubt are receiving

Avondhu star

Quote from: T Fearon on September 05, 2017, 05:06:19 PM
Enjoyable but you do wonder how much of it is choreographed and their "amazement" driven by the fat fees they no doubt are receiving
You probably would prefer the Daniel and Majella B and B roadtrip
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Esmarelda

Quote from: Avondhu star on September 05, 2017, 05:21:52 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 05, 2017, 05:06:19 PM
You probably would prefer the Daniel and Majella B and B roadtrip
In fairness, this is one of the funniest things I've seen in recent times
https://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/video-this-womans-hilarious-reaction-after-daniel-odonnell-showed-up-at-her-house-516394

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Avondhu star on September 05, 2017, 05:03:08 PM
It's good. Plenty of laughing at each others "jokes" but interesting at the same time. It was the first time I saw the Tyrone set up. IMPRESSIVE
They have really put it up to the rest.
Unbelievable Jeff

Aye its got a decent conference room apparently and that T shape will keep the geese in line.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Captain Scarlet

In fairness it is another bit of a laugh and maybe I am not cynical enough in my old age but Kammy just makes me laugh and I am sure Jeff and him get on fairly well in reality. It doesn't come across all Top Gear banter buddies.
In fairness you have to hand it AIB who have been doing things differently over the past few years in terms of how they promote their sponsorship. The ads with the likes of James O'Donoghue were good and they seem to go less for the epic style promos and ads which are a bit stale.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Captain Obvious

Good watch those episodes so far or be it a little short. Jeff and Kammy come across as decent chaps.

T Fearon

I do find the episodes entertaining,but how much is it about promoting Sky's GAA coverage,particularly in the UK